Round 16 Discussion

Wow. This ref is deadset the worst ref. He is shit house. Guaranteed to make a couple shit calls a game. Put that last try down to him. No way was that played at and six again.

On another note this funa is deadset shit house. I haven't seen him do anything good yet in his short time in the league, always involved in bad moments for manly

I cannot stand the fawning over SBW, He’s a cat mercenary who walked out on his contract and only came back to win a premiership for 1 year then f*d off again. [emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961] and the media are kissing his arse like he’s the second coming of man. I hate it so much. End rant.
He was a moron earlier in his career but there isn't a better role model in the game. He only signs 1 year contracts because he backs himself to perform, he keeps himself in A+ shape. If you're hiring people to drive good culture, it's him.

Robinson credits SBW a lot for turning the Roosters around.

But yeah, the week long ads are cringe, and I cringe every week they choose a player to wax lyrical about 15 ads a day.

The thing I dread is Matt Nable's year long snooze fests that you can't fast forward when watching live.

Bulldogs are definitely better than the broncos.

Bulldogs are definitely better than the broncos.
Every team in the comp is competitive and can push teams pretty far, except us. We just collapse and are easy beats every game.

Every team in the comp is competitive and can push teams pretty far, except us. We just collapse and are easy beats every game.

It’s not just this season either. How many times have we lost the game in the first 15-20 minutes.

Called it with the Tigers game, I'll call it tonight, Raiders to come home over the top of a fading Doggies, saved from the spoon yet again. #NoSpoonHere2020

That was madness from Canberra to concede the sin-bin, some of those infringements were completely unnecessary.

Scott's injury saved them big time there, Canterbury had Canberra stretched down their right hand side. I get the feeling it'll only be a matter of time before they strike down that side again, especially with the rookie defending in the centres.

Last edited:
The wooden spoon may be ours this weekend.

It's amazing how quickly it turns.

Canterbury had Canberra struggling to bring the ball back and get pinged for off-side. Off the back of that, Canberra put together a good set and Williams places enough pressure in the in-goal for Foran to give away a professional foul (but survive a sin-bin). Three plays later, Wighton takes the odds to it and targets To'omaga who doesn't make effective contract - try.

Just like that Canberra takes the lead, Lewis sprints out off the line giving Wighton an easy passage to score.

Jack has certainly evolved into one of the best runners in the game, you can't afford him half a chance anymore.

That's too easy for Hudson Young. Katoa had a fair shot on him but was easily shrugged off. Canberra just showing their poise by turning the screws, getting opportunities off the back of their kicking game and playing hard footy through the middle. Canterbury just haven't been able to maintain the intensity.

That could have been awful there for George Williams. He didn't see too many options on his right, so forced the long pass that was easily picked by Meaney, if he had have caught it clean it would have been a length of the field intercept.

I'm not sure why he isn't working more with Bateman given their combination from Wigan.

Canberra have now conceded 3 bad end of sets and Young has compounded it with an awful play five penalty. They should have wrapped this game up instead of giving Canterbury an opportunity to attack their line. Tonight they're going to get away with it, but they can't give the Roosters these sorts of breaks.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Fozz
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • Xzei
  • KeithustEndaf
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.