Round 16 Discussion

Good on ya Titans!
Fogarty is a gun player, and the spine getting more confidence every outing. Peachey finally comes out of his year long funk.

Dragons were not shit by any stretch and threw everything at them but the Tits D were stoic and unrelenting. 80odd tackle in the GC 20 but only 1 try tells the story really.

Teams better look out for this mob.
Holbrook well banked on, and could make them take over the mantle of QLD top club.

Last edited:
Shit, just looked at the ladder, when was the last time the Titans were 2 games clear of any other QLD team? We need to win tonight just to keep little brother in check. Scandalous

My million dollar multis live !!! Fabulous never say die attitude.

🤮 Still, I cannot be unhappy because Sportsbet wouldn't let me have the Broncos in any more multis so in my next match I have the Knights, well favoured. My million dollar bet is toast but a grand will ease my pain!

At least a competitive match up next;
RTS v Ponga
KNik v Pearce

Lets Gone Warriors!!

Ponga shoulder charging again! Why didn't it get picked up!

Payten's coaching stocks are going up every week. He has taken the Warriors from perennial plodders to an actual quality team. They could sneak into the 8 and knock a team or two off in the finals.

Payten's coaching stocks are going up every week. He has taken the Warriors from perennial plodders to an actual quality team. They could sneak into the 8 and knock a team or two off in the finals.

I’d be interested to see if they were able to be as competitive if they still had to fly over every other week

Need the Cow's to do them a solid.

nearly fisticuffs on the sideline at halftime here.
Fifita, Dugan and Mcguire in the middle of it, no surprises.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wild Horse
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.