10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Most guys on FB spell at a 10 yo level. A good performance though, I still think he has a decent first grade career ahead of him.
Yeah maybe. In the clone of Ash Harrison or David Stagg... Hardly say he's a beast

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Benji will drop back to ISC and Hunt will stay on the bench.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
Here's the next conundrum, what if this trio of halves really kill it the next few weeks and hunt owns the bench player role. What do we do when Milford comes back?
I don't about you , but I for one would plan to do some loud exuberent cheering, smiling, and generally feeling good about life whilst Wayne Bennet works it out. Its not something I would lose too much sleep over, put it that way ;)

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Guys on Facebook saying Jai Arrow is a beast because he ran for 180 meters in ISC... Taulmololo ran for 300 against the Storm. That's a beast!

Sure but it was origin depleted so pretty much 2/3rds an ISC team as well.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The biggest talking point out of today's team announcement is the return of Ben Hunt. Obviously it's a result of Anthony Milford's dislocated shoulder but this is a golden opportunity for Ben and I'm curious to see where he'll pop up. I wonder if Wayne will send him on to replace Nikorima, or if he'll end up replacing Marshall or even McCullough. Even though he had a good performance against Norths two weeks ago, I don't think it was enough to suggest he'd come in and tear it up in the NRL so I'd like to see Hunt in a different role.

The Broncos need to take a page out of their Round 14 win. The insistence to keep the ball alive and engage the defence made the Broncos a more potent football side. Watching the Broncos through out 2017, I don't feel as if they've made the most of their skill-set and usually had to rely on individual brilliance and fortune to get them home. I'm really curious to see how Pangai Jr and Ofahengaue go. I would love it if nothing more these players stepped up and cemented a place for themselves in the 17 and the pressure was placed on more experienced players. That would tell me that there isn't any complacency in the side, which has been an issue in years gone by.

Kodi Nikorima vs Blake Austin is the match up I'm looking forward to.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'd really like to see at least Gillett rested.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I think Thiday will come out guns blazing, he has been challenged like when he got benched before and killed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Seibs
  • mieko
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.