Round 16 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flattering scoreline for us. We've been shithouse. Where is the direction? Missed tackles out the ass, sloppy 5th options, fucking get it together

No upside with Mead. If we need to fill a whole give Pearson a go. Mead has had enough chances to show his worth and he has come up short.

Canberras errors keeping us in this.

Benji looks sharp, i really like what he is bringing to this side.... he just needs some good hole runners (Glenn Gillett) to work with him and we might see some points scored.

I think Hunt will settle in to the second half. We need his D.

Kodi was not terrible but has a lot of improvements to be make. Hunt has not changed anything by coming on.

I am in disbelief that Mbye and Hunt are in the running for the QLD team for game 3.

Try assist Ben Hunt

Piss poor passing lead to a piss poor attempt by mead.

And get Hunt off the fucking field why put him on

Fkn useless Hunt. What the fck is he doing on the ground???

There's just no reason to have Hunt in the team right now

Kodi doesn't throw that trash pass. Send Hunt back to reserves.

Get rid of Hunt now.

How the **** is this idiot even talked about for Qld?

Wtf are you all on about? The pass was fine from Hunt, it went straight to Kahu and he tried to tap it on and missed it completely.

This is why I tell people to watch the footage closely... You can find the try on the Fox Sports website.

Defense is terrible. Attack looks ok but not sure Hunt should be out there.

Wtf are you all on about? The pass was fine from Hunt, Kahu tried to tap it on and missed it completely.

This is why I tell people to watch the footage closely...

Should have had Isaako or Allen in the #1

Flattering scoreline for us. We've been shithouse. Where is the direction? Missed tackles out the ass, sloppy 5th options, fucking get it together
No Milf, no Boyd (Captain), I'd say they're doing pretty well. They only had one Origin player backing up too.

Wtf are you all on about? The pass was fine from Hunt, it went straight to Kahu and he tried to tap it on and missed it completely.

you need to remember the BHQ party line ... "It is all Hunt's fault"

In my defence I didn't blame hunt for the pass. More the team as a whole that lead to an error and try

Canberra's big men have been attacking Niko. In retrospect, maybe he should have been on the bench to start off with and come on late in the first half when players are fatiguing

If Canberra had brains they would be up 28-12.

Hopefully they do their usual meltdown in the 2nd half.

Broncs are playing shite. Biko was average but why hook him they are all defending like crap. But wouldn't be opposed to Benji to fullback. Mead out and Kahu to wing. Can't think of one good thing by mead.

Does anyone rate Cotric as a Fullback he was a broncos supporter as a kid and Wighton got the fullback spot for long termv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Ozired
  • Waynesaurus
  • Maroon4life
  • RolledOates
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.