Round 16 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are you all on about? The pass was fine from Hunt, it went straight to Kahu and he tried to tap it on and missed it completely.

This is why I tell people to watch the footage closely... You can find the try on the Fox Sports website.

My first comment is factually correct, he passed the ball, the next person to touch it was Cotric, who scored.

My second comment was independent of the first, Hunt is absolute dog shit and should not be in the team, it's a waste of a bench spot and a waste of potential minutes learning & improving for Nikorima.

Pangai for captain. At least he fricken knew u take the two with ten seconds to go. How hard was that to figure out?

Wtf are you all on about? The pass was fine from Hunt, it went straight to Kahu and he tried to tap it on and missed it completely.

This is why I tell people to watch the footage closely... You can find the try on the Fox Sports website.

No, YOU watch the footage. The pass was way in front of Kahu, it was a shit pass.

Just watched it again. It was a poor pass, not as bad as some are making out, but it was floated pretty slowly and not very crisp, then we followed it up with Kahu's poor tap on, then Mead defence. Poor all around.

Nice to see the TPJ from the start of the season is back.

Is it just me or have there been some average penalties blown both ways. Also, Canberra are slow AF in the ruck. Terrible finishing from Brisbane. Benji playing his guts out again. Roberts having some luck just needs support. Bit switched off in defense. Hope Wayne can switch them on to win. Canberra aren't playing well.

No, YOU watch the footage. The pass was way in front of Kahu, it was a shit pass.

You should watch it again.

It literally went straight to Kahu's hands, he then tried to tap it on instead of grabbing it and missed it.

There was nothing wrong with the pass.

Cause he was going for the over shoulders slap strip like he always does
That's a low percentage option. You disrupt the player's run by going at his legs. Even if you don't tackle him, it will be enough to allow your team mates to get him.

Regardless, we're opening holes everywhere in our defense as it is, probably a good idea not to pass them the ball too.
Raiders are targetting our right side defense with the tiny Kodi and the dodgy Mead there, giving Roberts a massive headache, often leaving him stranded in no man's land.

Bennett needs to lay down the law in terms of defense, because with this Benji, we're a good chance of taking this game!

James Roberts looks lightning fast tonight. If only someone could put him into a gap

You should watch it again.

It literally went straight to Kahu's hands, he then tried to tap it on instead of grabbing it and missed it.

There was nothing wrong with the pass.

That's incorrect, I'm not even confident Kahu touched it. If he did it was with his finger tips because that's all he could reach.

Is it just me or have there been some average penalties blown both ways. Also, Canberra are slow AF in the ruck. Terrible finishing from Brisbane. Benji playing his guts out again. Roberts having some luck just needs support. Bit switched off in defense. Hope Wayne can switch them on to win. Canberra aren't playing well.
Yeah there are some average penalties being blown in the game.

Ricky always directs a big load of work at Roberts area and it's a bonus for them that Kodi is the vicinity. The game is very winnable because as u say Raiders arn't playing that well

I don't understand how good you are at making videos, sometimes it seems like your eyes are painted on. Unless there's an agenda behind this... and yours against Kahu is pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
  • Scorchie
  • Brocko
  • barker
  • Ozired
  • Waynesaurus
  • Maroon4life
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.