Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Untitled.png

"Stay strong Stick, don't let them see you cry mate."

Glenn actually beat all of them ...

He made 15 runs for 145m

He also runs wider with more room . Your love for glenn is sweet , but you can't compare it to playing in the middle.

He also runs wider with more room . Your love for glenn is sweet , but you can't compare it to playing in the middle.

I'm just pointing out that he isn't as bad as many people are claiming (especially when we are likely to get him on a small contract).

in fact he only made one less meter than Gillett did

Anyone thats got 15 mins to kill...Go the the green house forum game thread and read the whole 25 pages. I guarantee you'll love it...See them go from very confident to very pissed off...Good reading lol...Its all the refs fault btw

Derped it up......

Most memorable was him dropping the ball cold inside his own 10m. Pretty sure it killed any hope of a Raiders last ditch victory.

Thought it for some time, Wighton is massively over rated......
Wighton is only good with the ball in his hands. If you complicate this in any way he fails. He seriously can only do one thing at a time. Any distractions or extra thoughts mean a complete overload and total derpness.

When did Gillo start kicking off? And also, why did Gillo start kicking off? He doesn't hit it that sweetly or anything

Anyone thats got 15 mins to kill...Go the the green house forum game thread and read the whole 25 pages. I guarantee you'll love it...See them go from very confident to very pissed off...Good reading lol...Its all the refs fault btw

let me sum it up (although i only got to page 13)

The refs always cost the Raiders the game

We don't have a salary cap

Parker shouldn't be commentating on Broncos game (hell they were even saying that "if i wanted to hear commentators blow their load over the Broncos, i would switch over to nine" ...lol)

hell one guy even said they were lucky they were facing Hunt (bet they don't feel so luck today)

at about page 12, they started turning on their team/sticky

Parker shouldn't be commentating on Broncos game (hell they were even saying that "if i wanted to hear commentators blow their load over the Broncos, i would switch over to nine" ...lol)

hell one guy even said they were lucky they were facing Hunt (bet they don't feel so luck today)

You nailed it lol

The week in Origin camp seems to have benefited Bhunt, hopefully he carries on for the rest of the year.

I'm just pointing out that he isn't as bad as many people are claiming (especially when we are likely to get him on a small contract).

in fact he only made one less meter than Gillett did
Not arguing that mate , Glenn has been a solid and reliable player for us for a long time. Am not against him being re signed on a small contract, but if we can keep a couple of our young forwards with his coin. Apparently the titans have made a decent 3 yr deal approach to him .

If the titans offer him more money he should take it and run. I think we'd miss him in the short term but you're right that those young forwards. They're developing quite nicely.
You only get one shot at a sporting career and glen deserves a decent payout. I don't think the broncos have the free cash, and if the titans do, good luck to him. He be a good mentor for the young players in any team, and I could see him coaching down the track.

Is it a coincidence that the game where Thaiday hardly plays is the game where our forwards dominate? Same thing in Origin, suddenly we're trading blows evenly with the monster NSW pack.

I'm sure there's other variables involved, but it's hard to look past Thaiday just not being very good anymore.. Might be time to hang em' up.

Any footy fan has gotta love seeing a bit of vintage Benji.

The one bounce grabber, and the sneaky short ball to Glenn was straight out of his 2011 highlight reel.

Page 4 had a real knee slapper.

'Croker is a better player than Roberts hands down'

What game do these pricks watch

When did Gillo start kicking off? And also, why did Gillo start kicking off? He doesn't hit it that sweetly or anything

I've noticed it a lot this season. Not sure how effective it is - it may only be to stop them going dead on the full because he can't kick that far. Or maybe throw some unpredictability into it? Have it bounce more often to allow defenders to get to the line quicker? Dunno.

I know his stats aren't brilliant but I've gotta give a wrap to Adam Blair, his energy and presence is really really strong. I always notice when we are defending our line he's the guy always leading our team up at speed and similar if there's a break he always puts in a strong chase.

Apart from that our young forwards were brilliant, guys like that ( offa, tpj, Herman)stepping up is what will be the difference come the back end of the season. If we can rely on our bench forwards to not only hold there own but actually do some damage then we can be a real force.

I know his stats aren't brilliant but I've gotta give a wrap to Adam Blair, his energy and presence is really really strong. I always notice when we are defending our line he's the guy always leading our team up at speed and similar if there's a break he always puts in a strong chase.

Apart from that our young forwards were brilliant, guys like that ( offa, tpj, Herman)stepping up is what will be the difference come the back end of the season. If we can rely on our bench forwards to not only hold there own but actually do some damage then we can be a real force.

Blair is awesome - the boys really followed his lead with hard runs and pressure in D. Rarely makes the most metres but is rarely less than solid.

The forwards' efforts are even more brilliant when you consider that niko never came back on and Thaiday got injured pretty early on too. So we won with 15 players technically. What happened to Thaiday anyway??

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • BroncoFan94
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Santa
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.