Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The forwards' efforts are even more brilliant when you consider that niko never came back on and Thaiday got injured pretty early on too. So we won with 15 players technically. What happened to Thaiday anyway??

Failed his HIA. Wasn't allowed back on.

Raiders fans complaining about the Broncos second try, claiming the ref screwed them there with a bullshit penalty to the Broncos after McCullough lost control of the ball and Hodgson was ruled not square at marker..

Vlcsnap 2017 06 25 19h39m16s054

I've noticed it a lot this season. Not sure how effective it is - it may only be to stop them going dead on the full because he can't kick that far. Or maybe throw some unpredictability into it? Have it bounce more often to allow defenders to get to the line quicker? Dunno.

When he got it right the hang time meant the 1st tackle was on the 10 . He kicks higher than the other kickers I reckon .

Not that minutes & production always scale evenly, but TPJ is putting up incredible numbers this year for the amount of time he's playing.

Current per game averages - 24.6 minutes, 8.0 runs, 81.9 metres, 1.8 offloads

If we can start getting his fitness up to scratch and gradually increase his minutes leading in to next season, we're looking at an absolute weapon. Even if we scale his minutes up to 50, which is pretty standard for a starting middle forward, his numbers look ridiculous.

Potential starting numbers - 49.2 minutes, 16.0 runs, 163.8 metres, 3.6 offloads.

Edit: And while I think of it, there was a play in this game where TPJ was initiating a sweeping play, and it looked fucking incredible, his passing game & ball playing is so smooth for a big man, I'm so excited by him as a prospect, could be the best forward in the game I reckon.

Last edited:
Not that minutes & production always scale evenly, but TPJ is putting up incredible numbers this year for the amount of time he's playing.

Current per game averages - 24.6 minutes, 8.0 runs, 81.9 metres, 1.8 offloads

If we can start getting his fitness up to scratch and gradually increase his minutes leading in to next season, we're looking at an absolute weapon. Even if we scale his minutes up to 50, which is pretty standard for a starting middle forward, his numbers look ridiculous.

Potential starting numbers - 49.2 minutes, 16.0 runs, 163.8 metres, 3.6 offloads.

Edit: And while I think of it, there was a play in this game where TPJ was initiating a sweeping play, and it looked fucking incredible, his passing game & ball playing is so smooth for a big man, I'm so excited by him as a prospect, could be the best forward in the game I reckon.
Umm TPJ is a future immortal, did u not know this?

He's my favourite Bronco and he will become something big.

Umm TPJ is a future immortal, did u not know this?

He's my favourite Bronco and he will become something big.

Is he re-signed and locked up for the long term? Do not want to see him playing for some other grubby club.

Is he re-signed and locked up for the long term? Do not want to see him playing for some other grubby club.
Wayne won't let a talent like him leave. He's a keeper for sure. Our very own Taumalolololololololo.

Edit: Except he has a wicked offload and super ball playing skills.

Great coaching by Ben Walker to turn Hunt's form around and Hunt for responding.

Lol....oh yeah? What did Ben Walker do different to anybody else?

When did Gillo start kicking off? And also, why did Gillo start kicking off? He doesn't hit it that sweetly or anything

Since Hunt got injured after that Roosters game.

I always thought Gillette had a pretty good boot on him. May not be that far but the hang time is long which allows our chases to get down the field better

Even the way he used Oates for the first try has never been done before by the broncos. Oates is a weapon and should be used more like that.

To be honest, Oates try was pretty pathetic defence from the Raiders. They had enough players around him to stop him. Its not like its a very special play either, teams do this all the time

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • MasterWright
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.