POST GAME Round 16 - Roosters vs Broncos

Just listening to Gordy and Kent talk about how there has been no improvement whatsoever in the Broncos at all. In fact, they’ve gone backwards. Couldn’t be more correct.
If all you're going to do is post negative troll shit you won't last long.

KIAAAA

But more often than not, Boyd being shit does mitigate the fact that every player was shit. Not sure what some people are going to do in 4 weeks when Bennett, Hunt, McCullough and Boyd are finally gone from the Broncos.
giphy.gif

I don't think I seen Boyd touch the ball once in attacking territory. That's just unacceptable for a modern day fullback. Kahu should get run at fullback before him.
Saw. I don't think I SAW. Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Come on man. You asked for a breakdown of what Boyd could have done and @Unbreakable took the time to do it in detail. You may not agree with him but he raised completely valid arguments, to shoot him down in this way makes you look a bit of a hypocrite.
You consider it valid points but I do not. Do you really believe that he knows fullback play better than Boyd? Do you honestly think he pointed out something that is new to Boyd?

Boyd knows exactly what the role entails and knowing what to do he chose what he considered, in his EXPERT opinion the correct path. It is pathetically laughable that unbreakable suggested Boyd slow down. Do you believe Boyd hadn't thought of that?

****, just because unbreakable adequately described some aspects of fullback play doesn't mean it was applicable, in the field, in that moment.

What it does do is bolster the detractors. Do you also believe unbreakable can teach Haas, Dearden anyone ? It was twaddle but well constructed twaddle at that. Great that so many fall for it.

You consider it valid points but I do not. Do you really believe that he knows fullback play better than Boyd? Do you honestly think he pointed out something that is new to Boyd?

Boyd knows exactly what the role entails and knowing what to do he chose what he considered, in his EXPERT opinion the correct path. It is pathetically laughable that unbreakable suggested Boyd slow down. Do you believe Boyd hadn't thought of that?

****, just because unbreakable adequately described some aspects of fullback play doesn't mean it was applicable, in the field, in that moment.

What it does do is bolster the detractors. Do you also believe unbreakable can teach Haas, Dearden anyone ? It was twaddle but well constructed twaddle at that. Great that so many fall for it.
Hahaha Solid argument mate. You need to learn when to give up. At the very least maybe find something better to do with your time, rather than engaging in as many pointless discussions as you possibly can on a footy forum.

I'm not going to argue with you because it is pointless but I will say this, I did not say I agreed with @Unbreakable, that assumption is on you. You asked what he could have done differently, it was answered, regardless of whether you agree or not.

I feel the same about your twaddle as that you ascribe to @Unbreakable only his post was not twaddle.

We are all "internet warriors" on this Forum including you, and we all have the right to criticise those players whom we perceive as warranting that, as you do, often, like Milford. It's the very point and purpose of this Forum, or at least, a core one. The fact that a player who is subject to a poster's scrutiny is an "ex international " is IRRELEVANT to a poster's right to criticism him, unless it is to justify your moralistic homilies on what we are allowed and not allowed to do on here, particularly your self appointed role of arbiter on posts about Boyd and other protected species in your, IMO, myopic weltanschauung
Oh dear, you really can shoot off on a tangent can't you. I suppose the first signs aren't obvious to the afflicted.
Nevertheless I'll deal with it. I didn't dispute his right to voice an opinion, I took issue with the opinion itself.
It was well written garbage. Save the personal attacks and any you perceive exist in this post are a response to yours. Juvenile of me to be sure.

Hahaha Solid argument mate. You need to learn when to give up. At the very least maybe find something better to do with your time, rather than engaging in as many pointless discussions as you possibly can on a footy forum.
No thanks. As long as others want to engage I will. As many as I can find? Huh? The occasional one, sure but as many as I can find, nah. Isn't happening.

Our teams defensive issues have been an issues for the past couple of years. If Boyd is repeatedly put into positions to look foolish by his teammates it’s going to occur.
Correct. When Isaako was fullback the same thing happened. When Milford! was put there it was appalling. He didn't get within 20 metres of the attackers. It makes no difference who is fullback, when breaks are made through the middle the fullback is on a hiding to nothing..

The only time fullbacks realistically have a solid chance is when the breaks are made away from the centre corridor.

Correct. When Isaako was fullback the same thing happened. When Milford! was put there it was appalling. He didn't get within 20 metres of the attackers. It makes no difference who is fullback, when breaks are made through the middle the fullback is on a hiding to nothing..

The only time fullbacks realistically have a solid chance is when the breaks are made away from the centre corridor.
See this is why I like forums. We can spit insults at each other in one thread (mine was deleted) and in others we can be on the same side.

But more often than not, Boyd being shit does mitigate the fact that every player was shit. Not sure what some people are going to do in 4 weeks when Bennett, Hunt, McCullough and Boyd are finally gone from the Broncos.
I suspect you do know as do I. They simply will move on to a new target but they'll find a link, however tenuous to Boyd's time here and leftover WB influence. It will probably last a few more years. Whatever's wrong in the moment, even after 5 years will somehow be connected to Boyd and WB.

It’ll be Milfs turn
People think I'm bad, wait till the attacks on Milford become constant then you'll see rnabakov at his keyboard tapping finest!! He'll be like The Terminator, relentless and unstoppable.

I suspect you do know as do I. They simply will move on to a new target but they'll find a link, however tenuous to Boyd's time here and leftover WB influence. It will probably last a few more years. Whatever's wrong in the moment, even after 5 years will somehow be connected to Boyd and WB.
We might become more like Knights fans and just blame Bennett for a few years

We might become more like Knights fans and just blame Bennett for a few years
I have a mate who’s a knights supporter trying to feed me that Pies failed because of Bennett. It’s gold.

Last edited:

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.