There is a bit to build on next year, so start from next week:

2. Coates
5. Farnworth
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
8. Haas
12. Oates
13. Carrigan

Everyone can have someone in front of them for all I care.
Isaako has to be there somewhere for me. Mainly for goal kicking.

Not excusing our defence or efforts in defence, but look at the state of the game with some of the 6 agains the roosters get vs the work in the ruck on us when we have the ball. Multiple times Boyd has been at hooker complaing about ruck speed but on the other hand JWH just holds onto us and gets a 6 again....
This game has really done it for me, as far as I'm concerned that rule can eff off. It's so inconsistent. I don't want inconsistency, I want the game to be played at a fast level, with the all the rules in the game abided by. You can't just pick and choose when you want to give one out to a team

Based on that percentage are you saying he is playing like a $875,000 player then?
Million dollar players are consistent and put in effort no matter what or who they are playing for. You can't switch on and off attitude and effort like that. In fact, it will be harder for him next year given that every forward is going to go after him the way Hargreaves did at the start of the game and it obviously effected him. The titans have put a massive target on his back, and so far he has shown it isn't going to sit well with him...
Has rushed for 100 meters already though. He hasn't been too bad. He has been cruising since his return from injury, his intensity levels are almost nil.

Simple instruction, just win the second half, even by one point.

I think Fifita realised how shit he was playing half way through the half, and actually started to put in

While we're playing everyone out of position, have we thought about Haas on the wing?

Imagine if we had a dynamic hard running FB

Fifita looking useless on the left...

Every run from any forward not named Carrigan gets pushed backwards.

It was always going to be a tough ask, but the basic errors and ill-discipline has been so disappointing. The halves situation hasn't helped matters, especially since they've swapped the second rowers along-side them. It hasn't helped with combinations at all and has just made life easy for the Roosters defence.

Sydney are absolutely pushing the envelope and they're lucky not to have been down a player but it is what it is. Just hope the Broncos don't allow this to get ugly and a few of these young players can put their hands up. Take whatever you can out of these game and build from it.

Boyd. Realises he’s played 13 games so activates another 12M to mentor the younglings

We all know what happened to the younglings.

That edge defence there was pathetic...no communication, no line speed.

No trust in Defence makes it easy for attackers to attract a 2nd defender and make a 2 on 1.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Aldo
  • simplythebest
  • Rambstien
  • Skathen
  • Justwin
  • kman
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.