11. Glenn (c)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Mago

Might actually watch the game if we name this team
I don’t like the idea of two rookie halves at the moment is all. I’d prefer a fullback come in but I can deal with Milford.

So Paix is clearly highly rated but as what? Half/hooker/utility?

The season is gone, get him in there:

1. Milford
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Perese
5. Farnsworth
6. Paix/SOS (if Dearden isn’t fit)
7. Dearden/SOS
8. Flegler
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Glenn/Martin (If Glenn isn’t fit and just sign an actual decent mid-season signing)
12. TPJ
13. Carrigan

14. Segs
15. Mago
16. Bullemor/Kennedy (ugh)
17. Hoppa

Give the kids a chance, see who sinks and who swims and goodness me, finally cut the deadwood: Boyd, Macca, Shiba.

Also, this is assuming Gillett, Haas, Joffa, Oates are selected for origin. If Milf is also, who knows what to do at 1.

It’s obvious Boyd walks straight back into the fullback position if Milford isn’t available.

It’s obvious Boyd walks straight back into the fullback position if Milford isn’t available.
It shouldn't be and maybe this is the beginning of the end for Darius. I have tried to stick up for him but he really does have some serious form issues. Picking him in ISC and telling him to earn back his spot is a must now.

It shouldn't be and maybe this is the beginning of the end for Darius. I have tried to stick up for him but he really does have some serious form issues. Picking him in ISC and telling him to earn back his spot is a must now.

This is true but seibold doesn’t fill me with much confidence after re-instating Macca to the 9 without really earning it back. Was segeyaro just a 2 week cameo?

1. Milford
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Shibasaki
5. Farnworth
6. Dargan
7. O'Sullivan
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn (c)
12. Pangai Jr
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy
17. Mago

Might actually watch the game if we name this team

Paix to start at 6 and Seggyaro at 14 and I'm with you. The lack of Boyd and Macca in that side is fantastic. Take notes Seibold!

I think there's more chance of Cam Smith joining us for this game than there is of Boyd or Macca getting dropped with all the Origin players gone. Though who knows with Seibold, he loves rookies.

Apparently milf is having scans on his knee tomorrow

My line up vs Sharks

1. Anthony Milford
2. Xavier Coates
3. Darius Boyd
4. Kotoni Staggs
5. Izaia Perese
6. Corey Paix
7. Sean O’Sullivan
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Jake Turpin
10. Payne Haas
11. Alex Glenn
12. Tevita Pangai Junior
13. Thomas Flegler
17. Rhys Kennedy

2019 can **** off out the door whenever it damn well feels ready

I feel a bit like that too except I have paid for a season ticket and want to be able to go to the games I have already paid for.
Don’t think I’ll have to worry about getting finals tickets though.

Just seen article of Coates being selected can someone put it up from Courier-Mail.

If Seibold doesn't drop Boyd and Macca, I have lost hope that he is up to coaching the Broncos. That's not to say he can't improve as a coach, but they both have been given ample time to prove themselves and have been found wanting, so I see no point in persevering with them. Not even Locky would have been given this much time to come good, it's beyond ridiculous and their positions should be filled with whoever is next in rank. Turpin with Segeyaro or Paix off the bench seems fine for hooker, and anyone for Boyd.

I can understand some people's concerns regarding having 2 rookie halves and an inexperienced spine but if they are told "this is your chance" and really take it (ala turpin) we may see some light at the end of the tunnel.

This season is gone, however if we look for a headstart on next year, at least our 2020 team can get a 10 game headstart on the competition gelling together.

I rather see young kids out there giving it a go rather than same old shit.

I can understand some people's concerns regarding having 2 rookie halves and an inexperienced spine but if they are told "this is your chance" and really take it (ala turpin) we may see some light at the end of the tunnel.

This season is gone, however if we look for a headstart on next year, at least our 2020 team can get a 10 game headstart on the competition gelling together.

I rather see young kids out there giving it a go rather than same old shit.
Amen. That's why I'm so annoyed about Macca walking back on in. **** as if we needed a reminder of what he provides.

Whats the go with Isaako?

At this point I wouldn't be against just opting for the surgery and putting him on ice for the rest of the year, we're done at this point. Call it a write off and start again next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Rookie Alan
  • Xzei
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.