Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

compound fracture of the finger means it broke the skin....might not be ready for next week....who takes his spot..??
[automerge]1562487760[/automerge]
Shiba I'm talking about..??

Last edited:
Farnworth has a bit of an under the radar belter of a debut. All the exciting plays (for and against us) happens down Coates’ wing so for me at least he had most my attention.

Herbie however put out some great stats:

13 runs
107 run metres
33 post contact metres
3 tackle breaks
0 missed tackles
0 errors

I don’t know if he can play right wing but when Oates returns he has earned the other wing. Coates still looks as though he needs a little more experience before stepping up.

Love the look of his leg speed. Few times it definitely helped get a few extra tough metres out of our red zone. Either he or Coates should be starting for the remainder of the season. Isaako has bigger things to worry about family wise plus he will now need to earn his jersey back.

great to get the win. thought the game was a bit of a bludger but 2 points is 2 points.

sj getting dragged is pretty lol, lucky they cant kick goals as well

I’m not trying to absolve Seibold of all the blame for our stuttering season but do you think he has still lost the dressing room after that?

Gutsy. What to do with Xavier... he looks at sea defensively but is it worth sticking with him with a view to next season.
He looked more confident (or was covered better) with staggs inside him. Might just need someone other than shiba inside him

compound fracture of the finger means it broke the skin....might not be ready for next week....who takes his spot..??
[automerge]1562487760[/automerge]
Shiba I'm talking about..??
Fafita to the centres would be my guess.

That was on a par for the 2002 Baby Broncos game for mine.

2002 game vs Tigers we may have had more debutants and less experience but we led majority of that game and didn’t have to contend with the reshuffling of the side mid game.

To lose our only recognised half (who was killing it) at half time, then to lose another back line player during the second half whilst trying to manufacture points from 22-12 down will go down in history as one of our gutsiest wins of all time. Not to mention once the Sharks started to take advantage of their ascendency territory and physicality wise, it looked like it might have gotten ugly.

At that stage I was just happy that we competed and gave a stuff considering the circumstances and was hoping at 22-12 it stayed respectable to better reflect our efforts. I nearly had a brain aneurysm when Turpin scored.

Went from watching the game with little to no pressure or expectations to heart thudding at 240 BPM for 4 straight minutes.

Hopefully this breathes a bit of life into the run home and can look forward with a bit of optismism.

Incredible effort by the boys, couldn’t be more proud. Considering our injuries and assuming Milford and the origin boys are back, I wouldn’t mind seeing this 1-17 next week:

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Coates
5. Farnsworth
6. Milford
7. Turpin
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Gillet
14. Seg
15. Ofa
16. Fifita
17. Carrigan

Two things I love about that win.
Our only real half is gone at half time while one of their big$$$ signings in the halves gets hooked with 10 to go...
And
The best thing is adding to Gallens losing record.

Might be unpopular but due to injuries, glenn to centre?? Was great support for an inexperienced winger, defence is good and i know he is not fast but he can hit a hole and if he has a quick winger in support he doesnt need to run the field.
[automerge]1562488627[/automerge]
Might be unpopular but due to injuries, glenn to centre?? Was great support for an inexperienced winger, defence is good and i know he is not fast but he can hit a hole and if he has a quick winger in support he doesnt need to run the field.
This also gets fifita to start in 2nd row

Last edited:
Don’t want to look to far ahead but we have 3 very winnable games if we show up with the same attitude as today. Would also help to get some Calvary back as well.

For what was looking super demoralising last week thinking we would easily be 5W 10L after this Cronulla game given the sides that were named, we now have Warriors, Bulldogs and Titans and very well could have a 9W 9L record heading into the Storm game at home. Warriors at home is probably the danger game considering they always seem to get us at Suncorp but I’d like to think if we could win that and beat the Dogs, I’d like to think we feed it to the Titans as a bit of retribution for that last game against them. Worked out that way 2 seasons ago.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll....................

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We're the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We're the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on
We beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We're standing tall
We're the finest and the greatest club of all

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Hey!!
Made me feel like I was there. :happy:

Last edited:
Coates defence was a bit rubbish, I honestly think those two errors he made after his try sort of got to him a little bit. But that was his first ever NRL game and he was playing next to someone I don't think he's ever played next to. You kind of expect that from rookies.

I think he should remain on the right wing next week. We finally have someone that is willing to contest the high bombs and he should have had two tries today, but the bunker robbed him of that.

Don’t want to look to far ahead but we have 3 very winnable games if we show up with the same attitude as today. Would also help to get some Calvary back as well.

For what was looking super demoralising last week thinking we would easily be 5W 10L after this Cronulla game given the sides that were named, we now have Warriors, Bulldogs and Titans and very well could have a 9W 9L record heading into the Storm game at home. Warriors at home is probably the danger game considering they always seem to get us at Suncorp but I’d like to think if we could win that and beat the Dogs, I’d like to think we feed it to the Titans as a bit of retribution for that last game against them. Worked out that way 2 seasons ago.

Bulldogs is also a danger game.

They have a knack of lifting against us.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • Porthoz
  • mrslong
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • heartly87
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brotherdu
  • BooKhaki
  • Spoon
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Redux
  • Bish
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.