Round 16 - Warriors vs. Broncos - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience CF, the guy is still coming back from a number of serious injuries and fitness has never been one of his strong suits.

Maybe towards the end of the season infront of a warm Brisbane crowd but not in New Zealand.

Broncos are staying in Auckland post game to prepare for Storm.

You would think we would have moved past moving Parker to prop but obviously not. Gillett to move left or come off the bench to provide impact.

Well indeed we should. When I suggested Parker to the prop rotation, there were a heap of arguments against, some saying "what's in a name" - forwards change position and plays often during a game, some saying its all about where, how and in which third you run.

For mine, Parker starting up front with Hannant is a great idea, with Thaiday, who can't play well in the middle, and up the middle but can be damaging running on the edges or out wide at the opposition backs.

Thaiday and Gillett in the back row with Glenn at lock. McGuire, Hala, Wallace J and, having no chance otherwise, Hunt on the bench.

I don't think Hala is ready to start yet. He needs more time to recover and gain fitness. Great impact off the bench though.

Hook's bench rotation in NZ will be most interesting

Same old story really.

Word of warning ya'll - I assumed this game was going to be broadcast live on Fox Sports tomorrow afternoon, but nooooooo, we'll have to put up with Channel Nine's two hour ad fest.

Fucking fed up with their pathetic coverage of the game.

Word of warning ya'll - I assumed this game was going to be broadcast live on Fox Sports tomorrow afternoon, but nooooooo, we'll have to put up with Channel Nine's two hour ad fest.

****ing fed up with their pathetic coverage of the game.

On a brighter note, it is a Qld triple header tomorrow if u count the NSW Titans as a Queensland side.

****ing fed up with their pathetic coverage of the game.

Live in NZ/UK via Sky/Premier Sports, I'll be watching a live online stream.

That's right, other countries get it live while the country it's played in gets it delayed absolutely packed full of ads.

It is live in the country that's hosting the game... just not live here!

Derp, forgot we're playing over there.

I assumed you meant in general which is how it always happens.

I blame it on time. It's late.

Live in NZ/UK via Sky/Premier Sports, I'll be watching a live online stream.

That's right, other countries get it live while the country it's played in gets it delayed absolutely packed full of ads.

Good idea Vertigo but I think I'll delay the pain and watch it on Ch 9.

On which site can we see a streamed version ?

Forget I asked. It's on my iPad live, lol.

Does anyone know where you can watch the game on the Internet?

FYI all, don't ask for or post illegal streams on BHQ.

channel 9 sucks but we've got to follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Skyblues87
  • Redfern_1980
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • xilliun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Big Del
  • Browny
  • Astro
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.