Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020

Best part was if they wanted to suspend Walshy, they had to throw their grub to the same fate, was never going to happen.

Reece Walsh (QLD)
Grade 1 Dangerous Contact, 54' on Jarome Luai
1st offence
Guilty at panel 10% of match fees
Early guilty plea 7% of match fees
PLEA: TBC

Reece Walsh (QLD)
Grade 2 Striking, 80' on Jarome Luai
1st offence
Guilty at panel 33% of match fees
Early guilty plea 23% of match fees
PLEA: TBC

Anything for Tino? Would be good if he missed the game. Don't want him knocking out or breaking the jaw of Walters ...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Anything for Tino? Would be good if he missed the game. Don't want him knocking out or breaking the jaw of Walters ...

Nothing for Tino.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Well, if I were Kotoni Staggs, I would be very happy to have not been party to that stink fest. Even had Fitler had the brains to play, I don't know, say Cam Murray instead of Cook when Turbo went down, that edge was always going to have a hard time of it. Payne Haas looked like he was having a PTSD relapse when he was playing fullback for Teddy on the Hammer try. No way would I want anyone other than him being headficked by that dogshit blues team. Haas is probably the only one who could handle it, because noone would dare criticise his work ethic. Staggs would just be a scapegoat, even when it is basically all those Panthers players not being able to play on a flat track as per usual.
I said it way back when Penrith started conveniently getting all the 50/50s their way (Broncos opposite) that they were being played into confident football. Because that is a huge factor in the game. That Penrith team would have crashed and burned harder than the Broncos if the calls had gone the other way. Even with a huge benefit of calls in this game, they melted.
It was glorious! I hope the whole thing ruins them for the next 5 seasons. Except Haas and Cook. They are guns, and noone deserves to have happen to them what Cook suffered. That was the rough end of the pineapple.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
As we head into round 17…. Have a look at the ladder Broncos fans….
25CBE31D 60E8 43E8 B02E E042F4F90DB0

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Well, if I were Kotoni Staggs, I would be very happy to have not been party to that stink fest. Even had Fitler had the brains to play, I don't know, say Cam Murray instead of Cook when Turbo went down, that edge was always going to have a hard time of it. Payne Haas looked like he was having a PTSD relapse when he was playing fullback for Teddy on the Hammer try. No way would I want anyone other than him being headficked by that dogshit blues team. Haas is probably the only one who could handle it, because noone would dare criticise his work ethic. Staggs would just be a scapegoat, even when it is basically all those Panthers players not being able to play on a flat track as per usual.
I said it way back when Penrith started conveniently getting all the 50/50s their way (Broncos opposite) that they were being played into confident football. Because that is a huge factor in the game. That Penrith team would have crashed and burned harder than the Broncos if the calls had gone the other way. Even with a huge benefit of calls in this game, they melted.
It was glorious! I hope the whole thing ruins them for the next 5 seasons. Except Haas and Cook. They are guns, and noone deserves to have happen to them what Cook suffered. That was the rough end of the pineapple.
New debate… Which end is the rough end of the pineapple? Neither are ideal if you ask me.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Zero expectations for the titans now. They're free to play as they like.

We leak enough points to them as it stands, could be another 34-26 game 🤮

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Holbrook has made a strong contribution since joining the club in 2020, however as the club works towards the 2030 strategy of bringing success, the decision has been made to move in a new direction.\

Imagine having to wait til 2030 for success. Sucks to be a Titans fan.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Well with Holbrook getting the sack, the bounce back factor is a bit of a concern.
It's such a short turnaround though... and very late in the week... basically only have captain's run left before gameday.

Usually a coach sacking happens straight after a loss and titans had a bye last round... why not sack Holbrook after the loss back in round 15 and give Des 2 weeks with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• azza.79
  • john1420
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Jedhead
  • Skyblues87
  • Jazza
  • HVbronco
  • RolledOates
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ronald
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.