Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raked out by Melbourne. Play on.

Gah!! I better get back to the dressing room and tell them something, what you guys got? I'm thinking something like: 'Boys, some of the gold star bhqers knew our season was over after round 8 when we were 7-1, we might still be in the eight and original most over but never mind, there's no point going on. I'll call a forfeit and we'll come back next year.'

Inspirational enough?

Don't forget to do this to them from me.

image049.jpg

Ofahengaue looking good. Pangai needs injecting

You did, I'm Wayne Bennett. ;) In all seriousness, don't take me too seriously bro, I'm as frustrated as you. Love ya bro!

Back at ya dood (feel the love in the room y'all)

Look at this lazy shit from maranta.

Welp, that sums our season up. So many injuries that Maranta gets a start in first grade to do that

Last edited:
Go for the fucking ball Maranta!!!

For Gawd's sake! He did this same crap last week!!!

Catch it in the full Maranta you Muppet!

When we stink, we stink.

FFS.

Use the mercy rule. NOW.

Every try is fucking fluky as shit!

This can still be that statement game for us if we make a big comeback in the second half and run them close. They have to lift and give us something.

Screw it, it's well documented how much I've defended Maranta over the years but get lost you useless excuse for a player. Goodness me, you bomb tries, you don't catch balls, you give up. You belong in rugby you useless hack.

Please let Maranta go to the Reds.

i know we need depth players but nothing ever good seems to come from having him in the side.

I'd give the whole Broncos playing team for Cronk and Milford for four years, probably even include Bennett.

Yep nice urgency here fellas nice urgency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• dasherhalo
  • marw
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.