Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I was worried about too with the swap from WIN to SCA. Oh well, easy come easy go!

I thought the same but did a rescan and found a 9HD channel.

Well, Usain Bolt's fastest ever recorded speed was 44.64km/h. A professional athlete in any other sport, if they're seriously quick, is around 38-39km/h over short distances of 20-40m. 42km/h is Olympic sprinting speed.

Thaiday just said during the week they watched a replay of the Tigers v Storm game and are going to try and copy the Tigers second half.

Well, Usain Bolt's fastest ever recorded speed was 44.64km/h. A professional athlete in any other sport, if they're seriously quick, is around 38-39km/h over short distances of 20-40m. 42km/h is Olympic sprinting speed.

Worth noting that we have no idea how accurate those readings were that Fox showed.

Some bad audio problems there with Fox. Seems fixed now.

We look way more keen this week already.

Good early touch for Roberts.

Some luck for Brisbane? Amazing.

McGuire > Hunt

Shit, I missed this. Was this in the Fox pre-game? Was it from his intercept last week?
Yep, it was the intercept last week. I reckon he was only in 4th gear too.

Good kick Benny

Heaps more play to the edges from us tonight already. Suits our smaller forwards much better.

We are back baby!

Vintage Maranta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • HarryAllan7
  • The Strapper
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • kiwibronco
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Tristan1990
  • IceWorks
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.