Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 forward passes in that lead up.

yeah we might lose this by 50

We had to do absolutely everything right to win this and when Maranta blew that try it was game over.

And now it looks like we are gonna get pumped again. Yay.....

That's just crap. Absolutely abysmal defending. They will but 30+ on us tonight no worries. We have turned into a clueless football team.

gee only 2 forward passes for that try.

And now Oates is gone. One day we'll be able to use Nikorima in his actual role. When was the last time we didn't lose a player mid-game?

If the team act like the doomsdayers on BHQ, Melbourne will put a cricket score on us

That is such great football from the Storm

Again, a forward pass to a player who's already through the line. You can't defend against it because it's illegal.

Storm exploiting Sua here

This Broncos team needs an overhaul in the forwards, you can't tell me I'm wrong. Bennett is kidding himself if he thinks any differently. The promotion of Su'a/TPJ & Arrow won't keep us competitive in the near future. I hate watching this team in my its current incarnation, it's embarrassing.

We had to do absolutely everything right to win this and when Maranta blew that try it was game over.

And now it looks like we are gonna get pumped again. Yay.....

Lol this is all Hunt at and Maranta fault. Despite the fact our left centre was still playing his 2nd row position.

He was offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • thenry
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.