vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we may win the minor premiership after we win tonight.
I'm hoping, rather than expecting, but a win against Melbourne would clear the decks of bogey sides. We've beaten the others. That said, a close defeat, given what we're missing, and what's to come back would probably scare the storm more than hurt us.

a win tonight would be massive considering we will be missing Boyd, Milford and possibly Oates

expecting a loss as that's what we tend to do against melb.

a win bodes well for the rest of the season.

I'll be walking away from Suncorp disappointed but at least I'll get to meet the Indigenous players tonight.

If we can keep the score respectful, that would be great. But I imagine it will be a convincing win for Melbourne. We just can't beat them at Suncorp.

a win tonight would be massive considering we will be missing Boyd, Milford and possibly Oates
I honestly don't think those players missing will be the difference with Boydy not really doing a great deal other than being capable but yes, Oates and his returns are something I think we'll miss. Milfs moderate efforts are more than offset by the recent form of Bunji and Hunt. Bunji has been killing it in ISC before his elevation and I have little doubt he will have a hardon for tonights game. He knows he is drinking the last few glasses of the best wine in the world so when you're this happy the game becomes a joy. In Hunts case he has already suffered the indignity of being dropped and mentally the monkeys off his back, really the way our minds generally work means there is nothing to fear about being dropped anymore, it's already happened, he survived it and thrived after it so, no big deal anymore.

Hunt will be totally up for this and ultra keen to show his strengths, even some of the pain and humiliation of his gf head **** has been washed away with his demotion and subsequent rise. If our forwards are up for it, particularly Sims and Thaiday then we can win and win well. I'm thinking 12 plus.

“If Ben gets the opportunity (to make his Origin debut) he will do the job,” Bennett said.
“If they play in the NRL with two or three seasons behind them, they are ready. Ben has had more than 150 games in the NRL, so you can’t get much more ready than that.
“Ipswich turned him around, he’s going good.”

Bennett then hinted at Queensland legend Allan Langer’s stunning Origin debut in 1987 when he was plucked from Ipswich, saying with a wry grin: “There’s been more than one player coming from Ipswich to play Origin.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...t/news-story/be77624ede67a8fd565d465be20f052e

I nailed it two weeks ago. Jets and Ben Walker did a great job. I watched closely their interactions and it was exactly what you want.

“If Ben gets the opportunity (to make his Origin debut) he will do the job,” Bennett said.
“If they play in the NRL with two or three seasons behind them, they are ready. Ben has had more than 150 games in the NRL, so you can’t get much more ready than that.
“Ipswich turned him around, he’s going good.”

Bennett then hinted at Queensland legend Allan Langer’s stunning Origin debut in 1987 when he was plucked from Ipswich, saying with a wry grin: “There’s been more than one player coming from Ipswich to play Origin.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...t/news-story/be77624ede67a8fd565d465be20f052e

I nailed it two weeks ago. Jets and Ben Walker did a great job. I watched closely their interactions and it was exactly what you want.

Maybe it would be good for milf and knik to have a week or 2 with the walkers

If Oates isn't 100% then sit him out. Don't want him looking like a red eyed zombie out there like hodges did once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.