Officials: Ashley Klein, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman, Michael Wise
Review Officials: Ben Galea, Bernard Sutton
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcasters: Channel 9, Fox-Sports, ABC and 2GB
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
So are there any injuries for the big three or are they just resting up this weekend?

Gonna be a tough ask, especially if the Roosters win tonight. Bellyache won't like letting both the Roosters and us get within 2 comp points

Hopefully they win then hey?

Do we go with Hunt and Benji in the halves, or play Hunt off the bench again? Kodi has been ordinary to poor the last few times he's played. Still think if Hunt is at his best, he gives us the best chance of winning the comp.

Our run home doesn't look too bad after this match. Win this and we will be flying.

Do we go with Hunt and Benji in the halves, or play Hunt off the bench again? Kodi has been ordinary to poor the last few times he's played. Still think if Hunt is at his best, he gives us the best chance of winning the comp.

He can come off the bench again and show the same determination - I don't think Kodi has been poor and the only reason Hunt is back is Milf being injured.

I'm very surprised we're winning these games.

I was on board with just giving Niko the rest of the season because I thought we were no hope, but we keep finding ways to win games, at this rate we're looking pretty good for a top 4 finish, with the added boost of Milford & Boyd to come back in fresh and ready to go (With non lower body injuries, so they should be in top shape)

With that being said, I don't think I can handle 5 more weeks of Kahu at Fullback, he isn't up to it. Far more suited to the wing, I think it's time we test out a youngster.

1. Allan
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Marshall
7. Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Nikorima
15. Thaiday
16. Ofahengaue
17. Pangai Jr

I'm very surprised we're winning these games.

I was on board with just giving Niko the rest of the season because I thought we were no hope, but we keep finding ways to win games, at this rate we're looking pretty good for a top 4 finish, with the added boost of Milford & Boyd to come back in fresh and ready to go (With non lower body injuries, so they should be in top shape)

With that being said, I don't think I can handle 5 more weeks of Kahu at Fullback, he isn't up to it. Far more suited to the wing, I think it's time we test out a youngster.

1. Allan
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Moga
5. Kahu
6. Marshall
7. Hunt
8. Sims
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Nikorima
15. Thaiday
16. Ofahengaue
17. Pangai Jr
Awesome team, spot on. Would love to see Allan or Isaako. Would probably prefer Isaako

I'd love to see one of them get a shot too, Allan is a gun in the making but Isaako has the benefit of his goal kicking as well.

I'd love to see one of them get a shot too, Allan is a gun in the making but Isaako has the benefit of his goal kicking as well.
With Kahu we don't need his goal kicking

Cronk, Slater and Smith back fresh from a break.

Us missing Milford and Boyd, Kodi down on confidence.

I just cannot see a win. We just can't beat Storm at Suncorp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • cento
  • Mustafur
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.