vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oates is a big loss if still sick. Kahu will need to link with the faster wingers. Mead and Pearson need to launch themselves on kick returns and Moga needs to use his bulk and find some afterburners on tackle 2. Love to see the jet take dummy half lessons from Hodges to help out more as well.

Want Thaiday coming out guns blazing like I know he can. He owes us after his recent lackluster efforts.

Just wondering have any Of you guys seen the little trick play Melbourne pull from a scrum when they are attacking and if so what are you guys thoughts on it. Ultimately they feed the ball into the scrum and I think either the second rower or the lock traps the ball in there and the half back fakes as if the ball has come out which leads to the other team breaking early from the scrum generating a penalty. I actually think the raiders tried it on us last week but we re packed the scrum before they released the ball after already breaking early.

Anyway if you have seen it do you think it's just a smart cunning play or another way bellamy bends the rules? I kind of see it just like his wrestling tactics and a typical Bellamy move rather then playing football always trying to bend the rules.

Im sure slot of people will think it's just smart football but a play like that could decide a game if done in front of the posts in the dying stages.

Just wondering have any Of you guys seen the little trick play Melbourne pull from a scrum when they are attacking and if so what are you guys thoughts on it. Ultimately they feed the ball into the scrum and I think either the second rower or the lock traps the ball in there and the half back fakes as if the ball has come out which leads to the other team breaking early from the scrum generating a penalty. I actually think the raiders tried it on us last week but we re packed the scrum before they released the ball after already breaking early.

Anyway if you have seen it do you think it's just a smart cunning play or another way bellamy bends the rules? I kind of see it just like his wrestling tactics and a typical Bellamy move rather then playing football always trying to bend the rules.

Im sure slot of people will think it's just smart football but a play like that could decide a game if done in front of the posts in the dying stages.

I will never forget that scrum hold down with Thaiday a couple of years ago which allowed slater to go straight up the middle and score under the posts.

I will never forget that scrum hold down with Thaiday a couple of years ago which allowed slater to go straight up the middle and score under the posts.
Yeah that was rubbish. If there's one game I'd like to get the rub of the green in its this one. Love to see smith and Bellamy blow up

AND the video ref looked at it and deemed it fine

AND Sammy ended up being suspended for a week from it. Talk about being fucked over.

Well

I think bauking from starting a set might be illegal, but other wise I can't see much wrong with it, other than smart football. Its unconventional. I think it behoaves the lawmakers to do something about it if not (preferably get rid of scrums altogether). Deception is part of the game, but a mad situation teams milking penalties from scrums would in my opinion go against the spirit of the game. I don't blame Bellamy for exploiting weaknesses in the rules, rather the rule makers themselves. Either scrums are the full deal or not at all, in my opinion. They slow the game down and don't achieve much else.

AND the video ref looked at it and deemed it fine

AND Sammy ended up being suspended for a week from it. Talk about being fucked over.

I am still fucking angry over it
The cheating fucking scum
I hope we give it to them tonight

Oates definitely out according to Peter Badel on Foxtel.
Also, Herman dropped from the squad altogether and Joffa included in the 17.

Apparently confirmed Herman signed for the Knights today officially. Big reason why he is dropped tonight. A touch petty from Bennett. His form has been down a touch though

Apparently confirmed Herman signed for the Knights today officially. Big reason why he is dropped tonight. A touch petty from Bennett. His form has been down a touch though

I'd drop him as well tbh. When you have other young forwards who want to be Broncos players, i think its in your own best interests to develop those.

I'd actually make sure tonight we stick Moga on the wing defending. HE will at least be competitive against Vunivalu.

I'd drop him as well tbh. When you have other young forwards who want to be Broncos players, i think its in your own best interests to develop those.

I'd actually make sure tonight we stick Moga on the wing defending. HE will at least be competitive against Vunivalu.

I get it but on the other hand I can't blame the young fella for taking the money. Historically we don't pay big money for props so he probably didn't see much on the way. He is probably going to get 450k more a year at the Knights. Only a limited time to make money he is probably thinking

I get it but on the other hand I can't blame the young fella for taking the money. Historically we don't pay big money for props so he probably didn't see much on the way. He is probably going to get 450k more a year at the Knights. Only a limited time to make money he is probably thinking

I dont blame him either. You do whats best for yourself. At the same time though, he has to understand he cant complain if we do whats best for us as well

Storm fans a section over just walked in with a selfie stick. Just another reason to hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Griffo
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.