Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wont if you watch football more than once a week. Rules you out on taking a position on anythi g other than the broncos

I watch every game and I'll take a position on whatever the **** I want. This is a forum for my team, so if you don't like it **** off back to your own forum.

Hunt's kick cost us the try there - needed to be sharp instead of lofty.

He didn't even check it properly you **** wit

Lol this is just an abomination ffs get fucked

This is a circus act and everyone's leaving the show.

Ref should just hand Melbourne the whistle
He listens to them like a tee and it's fucking bullshit

I watch every game and I'll take a position on whatever the **** I want. This is a forum for my team, so if you don't like it **** off back to your own forum.

Knights dont have one

Shame there isn't anyone to replace them.

There is? Oates replaces Mead next week, Moga gets swapped for Opacic, Thaiday for any of a number of good young forwards we have.

Robert is a bit of a hog
A draw and pass and Pearson is over untouched

He's starved of ball and just so eager to contribute. Hunt just doesn't know how to use the jet.

Melbourne concede the most penalties.
Brisbane concede the least penalties.

Melbourne currently winning the count 4-6.

Ok then...

Tallis payed the refs. Knew he was here for a reason.

Jog on ya flea
I thought you Melbourne wankers held yourself to a higher standard than us 'country hick' Qld'ers?

Tut, tut, tut. A Melbournite lowering himself to our standards... What will your chardonnay, drinking dickhead mates think?

I'm not surprised, but I am sorely disappointed. Could have given a much better account of ourselves.

Still, a bye and a reasonable run in the weeks ahead. Suspect we'll still be top 4 come round 26, but Storm have our measure. Easily.

Reactions: Dee
Worst game ever. The Broncos were shit and the referees were even shitter. Was a shitfest. Shit is the single word to describe this game. I actually wasted 80 minutes of my life watching this.

Munster has been good but most of good stuff could do as centre more than 5/8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.