Round 17 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you Melbourne wankers held yourself to a higher standard than us 'country hick' Qld'ers?

Tut, tut, tut. A Melbournite lowering himself to our standards... What will your chardonnay, drinking dickhead mates think?

I would reply if I understood what you are on about.

What a shitshow, but us playing against Melbourne why should I expect anything else

Reactions: Dee
Worst game ever. The Broncos were shit and the referees were even shitter. Was a shitfest. Shit is the single word to describe this game. I actually wasted 80 minutes of my life watching this.

So shit. Shit jerseys. Shit tactics. Shit organisation. Shit effort.

Benji-Glenn combo reminds me of Cronk-Proctor combo looks very good

He's starved of ball and just so eager to contribute. Hunt just doesn't know how to use the jet.

How is he starved of the ball
It's the biggest myth
He get the ball but he only runs it
He doesn't pass to the winger at all

Drives me mad watching the storm wrestle. Every single tackle we are on our back and when its their turn get momentum by flopping on the stomach. Quick play the ball and loss of the ruck area has been the biggest issue tonight, not far behind is some aimless forward and halves play. No one except glen seems to want to run through holes.

How is he starved of the ball
It's the biggest myth
He get the ball but he only runs it
He doesn't pass to the winger at all

He gets it way too early or not at all. You can't just pass to him and pray he makes a break. Teams are too good for that. He needs to be put into space not spray and pray.

Fucking hell. Saw that a mile off. Have fun in qcup Hunt

It's been that kind of night. Melbourne, too good. Deja vu.

**** is the new word

Oh god Hunt.

Bit of pressure on Hunt tonight with Origin talk, no shock he shit the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• barker
  • Fozz
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • theshed
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.