Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Thank **** that's over. I hope a meteorite leaves a big smoking hole where the Storm clubhouse used to be.

Hunt is dumb as dogshit and I'll be happy when he's Merge's problem

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
No Oates, Boyd, Milf or Mcguire. Playing with 16 men and about a dozen uncalled forward passes. We will be burning for revenge if we have to face these fuckers again. We will be fine. Night I'd rather forget though.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I've been very nutural on Hunt but I'm happy to not see him play for us again. Pee-yew.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I honestly don't know what they were doing out there our defence was the worst I've seen it since Griffin was still here.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Was bound to happen honestly, I couldn't see us winning this game under any circumstances.

On the bright side I thought Ofahengaue & Pangai Jr were both pretty good.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
For a club as resourced as this one, for a club that has told everyone how great depth we have, that was simply rubbish.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I honestly don't know what they were doing out there our defence was the worst I've seen it since Griffin was still here.

We actually showed more heart and desire under Griffin against Storm.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
.... At least I played Scott in SuperCoach. Foolishly didn't in SVRL though :angry:

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
It was always going to be hard with four of our best blokes out and the Storm getting away with murder in the ruck and a million forward passes.

Hunt plays well last week and then turns in an absolute shocker.

EDIT: I shouldn't even have to point out what the Storm get away with, it's not like it's a rare occurrence.

morethanjack

morethanjack

NYC Player
Contributor
Aug 12, 2013
Hunt was McDonald's man of the match

Last edited:
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Melbourne just far too good.

The Broncos went in with the right approach, but the attitude was all over the place. Yes, you need to challenge the Storm and chance your arm if you hope to beat them. However, the Broncos were punch drunk and just giving the Storm cheap possession. Melbourne to their credit produced one of their best performances of their season and all their star players were 'on'. Munster in particular had a blinder and really showed Ben Hunt up.

Less said about the phantom penalty the better. It's a blight on the game, but what can you really do?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'm getting really fed up with how many "blights on the game" we're supposed to put up with

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • whykickamoocow
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.