PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Someone needs to get the message to the team that due to a forum bet with the Warriors forum, if we lose we have to put up their ugly banner for a week.

Give them that extra motivation to win.
Did you make this bet @Super Freak?

Last edited:
@Unbreakable

You were saying?

haha, damn. I did throw up the possibility that both would be on the right and Isaako would be on the "to be released" list, guess that's the winner.

I'm glad for the record, think Herbie could be a gun, keen!

Someone needs to inform Seibold that Milford is not a fullback and Boyd is not a 5/8.

We did good against the Sharks, but we'll probably need lightning to strike in the same spot twice here again to win. We'll need the shitty Warriors to show up and TPJ and/or Milford to have another blinder.
[automerge]1562654179[/automerge]
I'm kinda glad Paix isn't playing though. I could imagine it being like "Welcome to your first day of the new job! I'll be expecting that 10000 page report on my desk by the end of the day." That'll probably how it'll feel having to run the team with Boyd as your halves partner.

Warriors always scare me. They always seem way too strong up front and their backs too fast when they play us. Couple that with our shitty day game form we could be in for a long afternoon

Mind you , Boyd can convince me with a gun performance. I have trouble believing Seibold will put or rather named Milford in the fullback role. One tap on the opposite side of the injured knee is agonising when you have a tear in the lateral meniscus. I'd rather Boyd back there and Macca at 5/8.

Mind you , Boyd can convince me with a gun performance. I have trouble believing Seibold will put or rather named Milford in the fullback role. One tap on the opposite side of the injured knee is agonising when you have a tear in the lateral meniscus. I'd rather Boyd back there and Macca at 5/8.

yeh its a big risk....particularly if he rests from his run-out and still feels pain...not worth it...

Keep the Herbinator and X-man on the wings and Boyd at the 1 again please...

Someone needs to inform Seibold that Milford is not a fullback and Boyd is not a 5/8.

for 4 years Broncos fans have been calling for Milford to move back to fullback (hell every second team list both on here and on social media list Milford in the 1) ... Anthony Seibold actually agree with them, and they complain ... I feel like i'm living in bizarro world.

Boyd should only be named at center or wing, unfortunately with our halves crisis ATM, that isn't likely to happen

for 4 years Broncos fans have been calling for Milford to move back to fullback (hell every second team list both on here and on social media list Milford in the 1) ... Anthony Seibold actually agree with them, and they complain ... I feel like i'm living in bizarro world.

It's almost like the Broncos have hundreds of thousands of fans with different opinions or something crazy.

Boyd at the 1 again please...

for this entire season this forum has been screaming for Boyd to never again wear the 1 jersey, even going as far as to call for Seibs head because Boyd was still at fullback (despite the fact that the previous coaching staff would never have even contemplated moving him)

I'm not sure the majority of Broncos fans have any idea what they want

Worried about what this means for when Dearden and SOS are back, does one miss out for Boyd? Please let Boyd drift in to the centres and then obscurity.

for this entire season this forum has been screaming for Boyd to never again wear the 1 jersey, even going as far as to call for Seibs head because Boyd was still at fullback (despite the fact that the previous coaching staff would never have even contemplated moving him)

...im at least saying it in terms of exactly what/where we are at the moment...

I wouldn't rush Milf back, and if that's the case, then keep Boyd at 1...

Herbs & Coates stay in the side....

Go full blown PNG national team and play three no 9s...

....sorted...

With Milford most likely not 100% and no other fullbacks to name I can see why some would prefer Boyd back there for the time being.

...but im not opposed to introducing another debutant in Paix either...

I hope this is Milford's choice, and he has told Seibold that's where he wants to play. Tbh apart from '15 he hasn't really set the world on fire. He's been solid, that's it. He yearns to be fullback again.

Worried about what this means for when Dearden and SOS are back, does one miss out for Boyd? Please let Boyd drift in to the centres and then obscurity.
It’s interesting.....
Seibs said in a presser that Milf will be FB and Boyd six going forward. Also that Kotoni and Gehamat, Xavier and Herbie are our future.
If he sticks with Dearden and SOS maybe Darius misses out through natural attrition.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.