11.Glenn
12.Fifita
13.TPJ
14.Turpin
15.Offa
16.Flegler
17.Kenndy

Only changes I would make is Offa to 13, TPJ to 12 and Fifita to the bench

What I think will happen(based on the first training session, not saying I agree):
1.Milford
2.Oates
3. Paix
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Boyd
7. Turpin
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Offa
14. Segeyaro
15. Flegler
16. Fifita
17. Carrigan

-Paix will make his Debut this round looking like it, Probably going Centres or is maybe a replacement for Milford h
If he doesn't come through this week.
- Gillet is injured from Origin Camp, very unlikely to play
Coates deserves another game but I would maybe wait a few rounds and see how our team goes, you don't want a young player to get beat Down with pressure too early.

Last edited:
What I think will happen(based on the first training session, not saying I agree):
1.Milford
2.Oates
3. Shiba
4. Staggs
5. Isaako
6. Boyd
7. Paix
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. TPJ
13. Offa
14. Macca
15. Flegler
16. Fifita
17. Carrigan

-Paix will make his Debut this round looking like it.
-Not fully sure if Paix is going to blooded in as a Starter or on the bench if he is in the Bench then move Turpin to 7, Macca to 9 and Swap Carrigan for Seggy.
- Gillet is injured from Origin Camp, very unlikely to play

Shibasaki has a compound fracture in his finger and is out for up to a month.

Shibasaki has a compound fracture in his finger and is out for up to a month.
Fixed the lineup, I know where a few players trained just trying to think where the rest are going to go.

Like 1910 has mentioned, surely paix won't back up after tomorrow night. Bit harsh on the young fella to debut after playing a game mid week.

Like 1910 has mentioned, surely paix won't back up after tomorrow night. Bit harsh on the young fella to debut after playing a game mid week.

don't they skip the origin game if named to play NRL ... at least i think thats what used to happen

Round17Team

1. Anthony Milford
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Herbie Farnworth
5. Xavier Coates
6. Darius Boyd
7. Jake Turpin
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Payne Haas
11. Alex Glenn
12. Tevita Pangai Junior
13. Thomas Flegler

14. James Segeyaro
15. David Fifita
16. Joe Ofahengaue
17. Patrick Carrigan

That's what I'm expecting to see.

Nailed it.

Was hoping coates and farnworth would be put together on an edge so much potential.

Boyd at 5/8th gives me the heebies. Hopefully he doesn’t tackle like shit this time.

Was hoping coates and farnworth would be put together on an edge so much potential.

Way too inexperienced for now. How much have they trained together this way?

Someone needs to get the message to the team that due to a forum bet with the Warriors forum, if we lose we have to put up their ugly banner for a week.

Give them that extra motivation to win.

We did good against the Sharks, but we'll probably need lightning to strike in the same spot twice here again to win. We'll need the shitty Warriors to show up and TPJ and/or Milford to have another blinder.
[automerge]1562654179[/automerge]
I'm kinda glad Paix isn't playing though. I could imagine it being like "Welcome to your first day of the new job! I'll be expecting that 10000 page report on my desk by the end of the day." That'll probably how it'll feel having to run the team with Boyd as your halves partner.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Browny
  • Maddy
  • Xzei
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.