PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I think the boys loved it. Bring it back - why not?

Can’t see why they can’t have a fans/members jersey that is picked by the fans/members. This then could be worn every few weeks or even every home game as a thank you

Can’t see why they can’t have a fans/members jersey that is picked by the fans/members. This then could be worn every few weeks or even every home game as a thank you
Careful what you wish for.

Milford needs to work on his passing game? "The cutout pass Boyd does will be non existent with Milf at 1. Just doesn't have it in his game, doesnt have the power to throw a flat pass always looping"

Um, We are talking about Anthony Milford, not Fred Milford. Go check out some of Milf's highlight reels before you opine without evidence. Milf's passing game is excellent as is his running game.

Yes his passing game has improved but im saying he cant throw a fast flat cut out pass on the run. I do watch all the games and i dont see it when he was in the halves. I hope he eats my words though.
Lets see how he goes at FB then, and keep an eye out on what i was talking about

Someone Haasn't lost faith.

I appreciate his brave face but I mean comeon lol the NRL are inevitably setting Cameron Smith up for another glorious fairytale story winning a premiership in the year his 400th game was hyped to the fucking moon and back by every sycophantic **** on the East Coast

I'm never tipping us again. Everytime I tip against us we win

I'm fighting hard against the urge to tip us. Send help.

Last edited:
I think they can't because it's a Nike jersey.

Surely any design ‘patents’ become property of the club once the deal finished. If they’re not, well they should be. It’s not like Nike are going to reproduce them and would lose money. Even still I reckon you could go pretty close to replicating with minor variations if need be.

Surely any design ‘patents’ become property of the club once the deal finished. If they’re not, well they should be. It’s not like Nike are going to reproduce them and would lose money. Even still I reckon you could go pretty close to replicating with minor variations if need be.
Yeah and extra white or maroon line down the bottom.

I appreciate his brave face but I mean comeon lol the NRL are inevitably setting Cameron Smith up for another glorious fairytale story winning a premiership in the year his 400th game was hyped to the fucking moon and back by every sycophantic **** on the East Coast

Don't you dare tip us you son of a bitch

I did.

Can we try playing Boyd at 7. They're dropping like flies.

Sounds good on paper but the voodoo curse will only pass onto the other 16 players in the side, Boyd will cancel out the effect it has playing at halfback and move on elsewhere.

Last edited:
Seriously are we cursed or something?

Can we try playing Boyd at 7. They're dropping like flies.
Milford needs to go back into the halves. If switching him to fullback is a good idea it'll still be a good idea next year when our alternate options in the halves aren't Dargan and ...not halves. Why the hell did we release Nikorima and Tanah Boyd, and then wait until Dearden was injured to move Milford to fullback?

The broncos halves positions is cursed.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • The Don
  • Mick_Hancock
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.