Round 17 - Broncos vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me smith is neally as fake sounding as cherry. hes just so .... i dont know the word....orchestrated? its like he has pre planned every single thing to say in advance nothing ever sounds genuine about the bloke

Do they train for attack? Hard to see.. I remember Oates scoring off a nice runaround play v sharks at home, half a season ago, this game they look like headless chooks when in the red zone. Pass to Lodge or Paas and hope seems to be the go to. Macca passing hard and fast behind wide receivers could be plan B. Hard to tell.

McCullough can not be retained in the team once our halves are back form injury.

The good bloke factor consideration must be like a 5x multiplier in team selection. I reckon there are thousands of footy players in Australia who can throw a football 20m off the ground more accurate than he can

Do they train for attack? Hard to see.. I remember Oates scoring off a nice runaround play v sharks at home, half a season ago, this game they look like headless chooks when in the red zone. Pass to Lodge or Paas and hope seems to be the go to. Macca passing hard and fast behind wide receivers could be plan B. Hard to tell.
That's what happens with a make shift halves combination, that aren't halves to begin with, and have never played together in those positions before

I hate that I hate Macca cause he’s seems like a nice guy who give his all but he is just .... slow.
Everything after him is on back foot

Same here but when you look at some of the 9s in the game and how they make so much happen and pull defenses apart ours is like watching cows walk down a narrow country lane and then stopping dead when the farm tractor comes the other way. Then the cows all look around confused and don’t know what to do next....

Is that the rumour???
Oh please be true!!!
Be still my pounding heart
It's a weak rumour but I'll take a Daniel O'Dowd rumour at this point. Anything. I'll believe Weidler if I have to. Just go away McCullough.

Other than the last 2 minutes of the half we still had **** all field position and are down by 10. I still think we are in with a chance if we can come out of the sheds with a bit of intent. They seemed to roll down the field too easily.

Paying for Macca's ticket to Belmore isn't enough, we need to drive him there with a gun directed at his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • jarro65
  • HVbronco
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.