Round 17 Discussion

JT has always been all class

Thurston made an embarrassing attempt at a tackle on Papalii and Papa was good enough to take advantage.

Cowboys getting destroyed, 18-0 so far 30 minutes in. I guess all QLD teams suck this year, must be a curse.

Young Milford gets MOTM, man he looks like a super talent.
Sounds like a really humble and down to earth guy too.

Sucks seeing good young QLD talent doing well for clubs that aren't from QLD when the QLD clubs are desperate for good talent.

If only we got that Logan area sooner, we could have had both Big Papa and Milford with us. They and Shillo were the best for the Faders.

How good is Hurrell? Just bowled over Goodwin, Inglis and McQueen.

Warriors are playing some really good footy.

What about SJ chasing down Walker? He didn't just catch up, he basically went around infront of him then tackled him. Set up a nice try and a FG to top it off.

Please sign this kid Gee.

Shaun Johnson is electric. Has more excitement in his little finger than our entire team does.

This game itself is fucking fantastic. Some amazing skills on show here - Inglis, SJ, Fisiiahi, Hurrell, Sam Burgess, Luke. This is what a football match should look like. I think the afternoon footy is having some affect on this too, can only hope that Saturdays take off too.

Also, 20,000+ once again in WA. Having this game there can only help as well. Seriously, the NRL needs to make a Perth team a priority. The only thing more important is Gee signing Shaun Johnson.

I would send a blank cheque to SJ along with a contract, bring along Locke with him and that's half our problems solved for next year.

And for those not watching this game, well watch it. One of the games of the year so far, very entertaining.

And for those not watching this game, well watch it. One of the games of the year so far, very entertaining.

So was last weekend's game, yet I didn't see half of this excitement.
Probably didn't suit the SJ wankfest that our crappy halves outplayed him...

I like the kid, but I am truly flabbergasted at people thinking that an inconsistent show pony is going to solve our problems. :001_rolleyes:

So was last weekend's game, yet I didn't see half of this excitement.
Probably didn't suit the SJ wankfest that our crappy halves outplayed him...

I like the kid, but I am truly flabbergasted at people thinking that an inconsistent show pony is going to solve our problems. :001_rolleyes:
Beats an inconsistent nothing halves pairing that we have.

Warriors are going to trouble a lot of sides running into the finals.

Active Now

• Rowdy124
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Spooky1013
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Nerd
  • Financeguy
... and 56 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.