Round 17 Discussion

Mate.. Throwing an open cheque book at a player will solve nothing [MENTION=2021]broncospwn[/MENTION]

SJ won't solve all our problems, but he'll solve two of our biggest ones. 1) We suck in attack and 2) We are a fucking boring football team. And by fucking boring, I mean really fucking boring. I'm tired of watching us dish out the same 1 out crap served with a side dish of no creativity.

Mate.. Throwing an open cheque book at a player will solve nothing @broncospwn
I'm joking about the blank cheque but not completely. SJ is the kind of player we don't have. As Ari says we're a really boring side and our attack is pretty average. We also need a fullback for next year and Locke is the only off contract fullback worth signing (unless we get Barba).

I would love Johnson provided we have the right partner to go with him. Very few players are worth the $1 million a year IMO. If Johnson could become consistent he would be worth it but will that ever happen? I am doubtful but optimistic.

Wow that was an edge of your seat match. One bounce and it could have been the Warriors leading. Glory Glory. Highest points difference against the Warriors, first time we have been on 30 comp points since 1910 and we broke the crowd record for that ground. It has been a good day.

Y'know the better the Warriors play and SJ performs the less likely we are of signing him right?

Good game. Warriors were clearly up for it but the class of Souths were just too much. As Twiz said, if the bounce goes the other way, the entire conversation changes and the discussion would centre around NZ being the form team of the competition. As is, they're right up there but Souths clearly #1. For their sake, it better not be another '89.

When I was in high-school I knew this guy and when Chris Sandow signed with Parramatta he said that Sandow was going to take the Eels to the top and he was going to rip it up all year and that the arrival of Ricky Stuart was going to make the Eels a force in the competition. "The Eels are going to be great in 2013" was one of his quotes to me at the end of last year. Keep dreaming buddy open up your eyes and face reality, **** the Eels are a rubbish team apart from Hayne and Mannah.

When I was in high-school I knew this guy and when Chris Sandow signed with Parramatta he said that Sandow was going to take the Eels to the top and he was going to rip it up all year and that the arrival of Ricky Stuart was going to make the Eels a force in the competition. "The Eels are going to be great in 2013" was one of his quotes to me at the end of last year. Keep dreaming buddy open up your eyes and face reality, **** the Eels are a rubbish team apart from Hayne and Mannah.

The company I used to work for. The showroom manager was almost the same. Used to rubbish Souths all the time and talk up Parra and how great Sandow would be for the team. :001_tt2:

Watch Mitch Allgood get about 5 more weeks than Merrin because he is a nuffy and Merrin was playing an Origin.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rah88
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncsgoat
  • thenry
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Lozza
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.