Round 17 Discussion

I don't understand how a full strength roosters side does that, well full strength except guerra, but still

and except for Jennings, Cordner, Tupou and RTS ...as well

oh, and Minichello went off halfway through the game

sooo......not really a full strength Roosters side at all.

and except for Jennings, Cordner, Tupou and RTS ...as well

oh, and Minichello went off halfway through the game

sooo......not really a full strength Roosters side at all.

Their spine was intact though (except for the RTS and Mini switch thing they do) - ours wasn't (missing Macca). I think maybe that's the point he was attempting to make.

I actually turned the Sharks game off at half time. I thought, "No point watching this, Sharks will get hammered". What a surprise!

Lol Matt Moylan. After last week's gift to Hurrell you probably shouldn't be doing that.

How are you watching the game?

Tiggers will be challenging for the premiership as early as next year IMO.

Farah still has 3 or 4 years in him, and he's third only to daylight and Smith.

Brooks will be fighting it out with DCE for the best half in the world once Thurston and Cronk retire.

Moses, well, I haven't seen him before today, but he's supposed to be almost as good as Brooks.

Woods will be in the top 5 front rowers next year (if he isn't already).

Curtis Sironen has the potential to be one of the best 2nd rowers too.

James Tedesco slots so easily with all the creative spine players they have, allowing him to just play a support role... as long as he's on the field.

Then you've got gun wingers in Noafoluma and Richards, and some other solid players in Simona, Austin etc.

How did Mansour go for anyone who watched the Panthers?

Gun player can't believe he wasn't picked for NSW

Tiggers will be challenging for the premiership as early as next year IMO.

Farah still has 3 or 4 years in him, and he's third only to daylight and Smith.

Brooks will be fighting it out with DCE for the best half in the world once Thurston and Cronk retire.

Moses, well, I haven't seen him before today, but he's supposed to be almost as good as Brooks.

Woods will be in the top 5 front rowers next year (if he isn't already).

Curtis Sironen has the potential to be one of the best 2nd rowers too.

James Tedesco slots so easily with all the creative spine players they have, allowing him to just play a support role... as long as he's on the field.

Then you've got gun wingers in Noafoluma and Richards, and some other solid players in Simona, Austin etc.

Aaron Woods is a myth. Talks a big game but I have yet to see him back it up.

Scott
Tamou
Bromwich
Graham
McGuire
Myles
Fifita
JWH
Burgess'
Douglas

All better than him I reckon.

Scott
Tamou
Bromwich
Graham
McGuire
Myles
Fifita
JWH
Burgess'
Douglas

100%

Laughed my arse off at Farah's article claiming he is the best prop in the game?!? **** off, all those guys listed are better than him, and guys like Scott, Graham, Burgess etc. it isnt even a fair competition.

Farah needs to shut up and I can't wait until Woods is found out for the myth he is. The fat shit should be NSW's greatest villain for his guts costing them the game, but the refs made sure that didnt happen

Scott
Tamou
Bromwich
Graham
McGuire
Myles
Fifita
JWH
Burgess'
Douglas

Not Douglas IMO. He and Snowden have shown none of the form they had at the Sharks. I'd add Matulino to the list.

Not Douglas IMO. He and Snowden have shown none of the form they had at the Sharks. I'd add Matulino to the list.

Yeah ....pushed the point too far by adding Douglas.

Matulino and Moa should be added to that list.

I'd take Woods over...

James Tamou
Josh McGuire
Jared Warea-Hargreaves
Luke Douglas
Sam Moa
Ben Matulino

Don't kid yourselves, he's one of the form props in the game and it's really just inexperience that's counting against him right now. He's only 23 and has plenty of improvement left in him.

Last edited:
I'd only have him over Douglas... he gets through plenty of work, but he's a pillow most of the time.

I'd take Woods over...

James Tamou
Josh McGuire
Jared Warea-Hargreaves
Luke Douglas
Sam Moa
Ben Matulino

Don't kid yourselves, he's one of the form props in the game and it's really just inexperience that's counting against him right now. He's only 23 and has plenty of improvement left in him.

Yep, I'd say Woods is better than all of them (even if it's not by much). Some of the others I'm not counting as front rowers but as locks too (Gallen, Myles etc).

In terms of his overall career that might be true but he's really stepped it up this season.

It's between him, Graham and Bromwich for prop of the year.

In terms of his overall career that might be true but he's really stepped it up this season.

It's between him, Graham and Bromwich for prop of the year.

Bromwich has killed it. Funnily enough, I never rated him before. Either I must have watched him on off games or confused him with Bryan Norrie.

Rabbitohs welcome back Dylan Walker, Kirisome Auva'a, Luke Keary & George Burgess for their clash against the Titans.

Gold Coast will blood Tom Kingston who was apart of their 2008 NYC side.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.