Round 17 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Sweet chip and chase from Bevan French there!

Can see Parra putting a score on the Dogs in the second half.

Bulldogs have too many numpties in the spine, and they got rid of arguably their best player there in Reynolds... and he isn't even that good either, it's just MBye, Hoppa and Lichaa suck massive balls.

Listening to Hadley commentating, I feel like I'm at an auction.

I keep looking for a paddle to raise in the air.

This is a truly horrifying game of footy to behold. The Dogs just drag teams down to their level.

Lol, Kenny Edwards doing his best to lose Parra the game/

Mbye..

You fucking dope.

Bloody awful from both teams. Eels should be well in front.

What the **** happened to the Eels? I was sort of looking forward to this game, because they have been entertaining in recent weeks, especially Gutherson. But this is abysmal.

Can they call off golden point and just make it a draw to spare anyone watching the game?

It wasn't a strip but the two prior tackles were penalties every day of the week. He was just forced to make a call that time. Bit of karma. Bulldogs were given legs up all night. Should have been a penalty try first half. It was one of the worst games of the year. No imagination by both sides at all

The Eels were completely lost in the first half. I'm not sure if it was the injection of a new hooker or the loss of Ma'u but they were off their game. Eventually they were able to get French & Gutherson into the mix but the 10 point lead didn't seem like a fair reflection of the game.

The Bulldogs did a great job of getting them into the arm wrestle in the second. They aimed most of their kicks down the right, which took Radradra out of the equation and allowed them to win the early tackles. They gave themselves plenty of opportunities but they seemed obsessed with winning the territory battle.

In the end, the game came down to a controversial strip penalty. Did Moeroa just lose it? Or did Lichaa really force it out? Perenara made the call, effectively giving the Eels the smoking gun they needed to win.

Klemmer was fantastic both with the football and without it. He was the difference in the ruck and if he had more support the Bulldogs would have won easily.

Dud call by Bernard Sutton and Luke Patten on the penalty try. Moses would have scored that for sure.

I hate to bang on about my ( current ) pet hate but these refs are just turning the play the ball into a joke. Everyone is onto it and it's a fucking disgrace.
Love to see the moaning when it costs one of the commentators teams a big game or semi. It seems things only get fixed when the NRL get smashed by the media.

Greenturd is so reactionary, he is just a politician

I hate to bang on about my ( current ) pet hate but these refs are just turning the play the ball into a joke. Everyone is onto it and it's a fucking disgrace.
Love to see the moaning when it costs one of the commentators teams a big game or semi. It seems things only get fixed when the NRL get smashed by the media.

Greenturd is so reactionary, he is just a politician
It's pathetic - I remember listening in the Sportsears back in the day when Petero was playing and they were ruthless in yelling at him, "Use your foot, Petero". I'm sure Archer would have been a part of that too.

Oh it annoys me too, its the same as damn getting to your feet before putting the ball on the ground rule.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.