Round 17 - Storm vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that training camp in nz was a major fail.

Look on the bright side, it only took 32 points to beat us.

DROP NORMAN AND MARANTA. We win by 12

Look guys, you can't fault the effort. The effort from the boys was outstanding. Effort is not an issue.

With no finisher on one wing and a second rower on the opposite centre position we had no chance

Look guys, you can't fault the effort. The effort from the boys was outstanding. Effort is not an issue.

There were two players who shouldn't be there though.

DROP NORMAN AND MARANTA.

I think that officially makes the 2013 Broncos the worst in history..

Bullshit.

You pick shit players like Maranta on the wing, with a proven inability to finish tries ALL FUCKING SEASON, you get your just desserts.

Kemp in next week. Or whichever U20s, Norths, Redcliffe or Ipswich winger that knows how to play wing.

That was sickening to watch. We're in a terrible place as a club.

well that training camp in nz was a major fail.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. If we had've beaten the warriors I would've stayed in Auckland. After a disappointing loss, it was time to head back to Red Hill.

Im not angry with the boys at all tonight. If we could finish it would have been a close game. We put in and got screwed a bit. It wasn't our night Even Hoffman fucked up at one point and hes been great this season.

But **** that game was frustrating.

Wallace, Norman and Maranta were all horrific, but it'll just likely be Maranta that's dropped. I know they'll never drop Wallace, but FMD playing Norman is doing more harm than good in just about every way.

Wallace, Norman and Maranta were all horrific, but it'll just likely be Maranta that's dropped. I know they'll never drop Wallace, but FMD playing Norman is doing more harm than good in just about every way.

I'm convinced Norman isn't even bothering at this point. He wanted out of the club the moment he signed with Parramatta. Fucking let him go now I reckon, then he can be their problem.

Holy ****, Scott Prince was playing?

Not much else that hasn't been said is there? Fucking gutted. Maranta was good for -24 points tonight, I almost feel sorry for him but it's the promise he's shown all year, really.

Sums up our season. Zero green rubbing. Zero balls bouncing nicely. Zero attacking ability. Turnstile defence in sections of the game. Drop our heads after bad calls. And if they score one try, there's about 4 more waiting for them. And so was the 2013 season. I've just about had enough of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Pablo
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.