Round 17 - Storm vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the krusty the clown show on the right wing

Man our attack is shit. How many times did prince get tackled off a tap off..? Wtf are our forwards doing?

**** the sob story.

Put a genuine finisher on the wing and we win.

Maranta should be given a go at fullback. His preferred position apparently. He can't be any worse than the incumbent. . .

Missed tackle Maranta.

This loss is all on you

Maranta should be given a go at fullback. His preferred position apparently. He can't be any worse than the incumbent. . .

The catch 22 - replace Cunty Norman with useless Moronta ?

Settle down, Pete. Don't think too many here are getting stuck into Hodges. I should clarify, in my book, he's approaching the Lockyer-like level of being exempt from blame for any and all losses.

I thought I'd just make one positive point in a sea of frustration and venting.

And I'm not about to stick my gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. We have given a good go tonight and in the words of fucking fallen "we sure as **** haven't had the rub of the green"

Maranta is a turnstile in defence and glacial in attack

At least Maurice Blair and Waqa were in my super coach team.

32 - nill = "happy with the performance. We reckon we put in."

maurice blair just jogs to the try line casually.

Maybe Kearney is sabotaging Hook to get the job

I think our forwards gave up with 30 to go. Maranta needed dropping ages ago. He couldn't find a line if it were painted on his face. This has been the most deflating game I've ever watched. The effort was there and the skill (not maranta) but we had absolutely no luck :(

It's not as if Norman was putting in the effort to get to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.