Round 17 - Storm vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maranta must go. Absolutely not NRL quality.

Kemp, Bond, fucking Gillett on the wing.

i just hope the broncos don't accept this performance as a good effort and slowly building towards a turn around. truth is we played our best game last week and still lost to a bottom 4 team. something has to be done

Norman has to go next week. He has to. He bombed another one early in the game.

C'mon Storm! 3-4 more tries and we might finally see some sort of change.

C'mon guys, take the Broncos blinkers off with regards to the refereeing. If we're waiting for those guys to give us one, we'll be waiting for a long time. . .

We need to be more tough with dealing with dodgy calls.

Can we now acknowledge that this is shit and we need a clean out of the coach and the playing staff? I don't care who we sign, this team is crao and whoever we sign couldn't be worse!

**** luck. This is bullshit.

Maranta and Norman can be single handedly blamed for at least 12 points per game this year. Gone

Watching Wallace's performance, I'd like to see how he goes under another coach. . .

We are always going to get shit calls, we need a god damn leader to keep the lads composed

Said it last week, we need another fullback. Norman cannot be allowed to continue there for the remainder of the season.

Seriously tonight our halves are showing they have no fucking idea how to run a game. We have had opportunities. Prince has to go

I think Lama Tasi and Tasi Tasi should debut next week, Oats can stay centre

**** this is beyond ridiculous

Kemp would have scored every one of those tries.

Wow.....Speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • Redux
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.