Round 17 - Storm vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
started watching the game from 12-0, and within 20 mins its 22-0.. :sad:

Some speed out wide wouldn't hurt either. Any other side would have scored from the Hodges intercept. Disgraceful and definitely not up to first grade standard.

yes we've had plenty of opportunity to score tries but all it has shown is that we have no attacking instinct at all.

Hodges has been immense for us tonight. Really trying his best to rectify last week's performance.

Oh wait dribble dribble OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

This performance is a disgrace to everything the Broncos stand for.

Fucking Maranta. Just utterly useless.

good god this is bad. i'm hoping bellamy will now rest smith, slater and cronk for qld's sake

Broncos must be back to their cliques again

Thinking about this game, Maranta has done a Steve Michaels ala Canberra 56-0. If this doesn't get Maranta's contract torn up, nothing will

Yeah it's not good. I actually thought we had a chance tonight but how wrong I was. Maranta needs to go. There is no getting around that.

i guarantee hook and thaiday will come out and say "we put in a really team effort, we backed each other but we just couldn't score tries, but we feel it'll all turn around soon"

Hodges has been immense for us tonight. Really trying his best to rectify last week's performance.

Oh wait dribble dribble OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Settle down, Pete. Don't think too many here are getting stuck into Hodges. I should clarify, in my book, he's approaching the Lockyer-like level of being exempt from blame for any and all losses.

By not far off do you mean 2015 cause the W is all that matters.

Ifs, buts, shoulda, woulda, couldre not good enough.

No the W isn't all that matters. I don't follow my team only if they win. The boys have tried hard and **** me they have had the worst luck tonight. There is no way we should be still nil.

Sums up Maranta's night.

Great set in attack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • broncotville
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
  • levikaden
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.