PRE-GAME Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

That was before this year, wasn't it? Since then Bird went from a probable lock to a very unlikely lock, Isaako emerged has a talented winger pushing Kahu further in, and Staggs has shown more than Opacic so far too.

Nope, that was a few weeks ago. I believe he has just signed a new contract. He had offers on the table to move before June 30. I dont think Staggs has shown more than Tommy either tbf. He has only really had one really good game so far. Plenty of young players have done that. He needs to keep that level up to prove anything. Toms breakthrough season was pretty good as well dont forget.

Last edited:
That does happen a fair bit though, the ISC sides that get named are always all over the place, its so difficult to read anything from them. I've seen players named for Reddy who were also named in the Broncos 17 as well.

Yeah I'm sure there have been players named for both.

But the important part is who isn't named. Haas wasn't and it's clear why. Bennett knew exactly who was going to be playing against the Rabbitohs when he named the side.

He does this quite often. He must have a lot of indecision.

Yeah I'm sure there have been players named for both.

But the important part is who isn't named. Haas wasn't and it's clear why. Bennett knew exactly who was going to be playing against the Rabbitohs when he named the side.

I honestly couldnt tell you if Haas was named or not. But its still different from this situation imo.

LOL Titans fans still crying about Roberts taking that shot at goal.....

Based on that Broncos side:

1. Wendall Sailor
2. Steve Michaels
3. Steve Renouf
4. Darren Smith
5. Denan Kemp
6. Casey McGuire
7. John Plath
8. Petero Civoniceva
9. Shaun Berrigan
10. Ben Hannant
11. Dane Carlaw
12. Brad Thorn
13. Terry Matterson

14. PJ Marsh
15. Paul Stephenson
16. John Te Reo
17. Tom Learoyd Lahrs
Kemp to fullback for sure.

Spent the weekend at the coast. This place is terrible. Will be my first interstate game since Origin in 2014 though

Spent the weekend at the coast. This place is terrible. Will be my first interstate game since Origin in 2014 though

Lol I lived there for a couple of years as a kid and went to TSS. It's definitely better nowadays, which should tell you all you need to know about how much of a dump is used to be, especially Surfers.

Last edited:
Yeah the coast sucks. Jupiters is shithouse too.

Hope we see something like the below this arvy:

Cannot load Facebook SDK.
?
Took my two young nephews to this game. I remember a stag do was on and every time the boys scored the stag had to run down the stairs and back up to the top dressed in a pink tu tu. My two nephews nearly died laughing seeing this grown man run up and down the terraces all night as we put 50 on them.

Broncos score under the posts 32-24 Prince playing for broncos

Broncos score from an intercept under the posts 38-24

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.