PRE-GAME Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Sailor played a number of positions during his career, I doubt fullback would be a stretch and Sailor was always the type of player up and thrived for a challenge, Kemp would probably be the next best option. Looking into it he played fullback for Queensland back in 1996 in his second game.

Have you seen sailor lately? He's a prop

I watched tuquiri play last year in some union match against the Aussie barbars and he was red hot, like proper fire, for about 15mins before getting really really tired.

Same with Tuquiri, I couldn't believe it!

Lote+Tuqiri+2018+Australia+Swimming+National+boAzAKr7mpjl.jpg

Wow, is that you, Sam?

My guess:

1. Boyd (c)
2. Pearson
17. Staggs
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Milford
7. KNik
8. Lodge
11. Glenn
10. Thaiday
15. TPJ
16. Sims
13. Joffa

9. Turpo
14. Mago
18. Carrigan
19. Fifita

Have you seen sailor lately? He's a prop

Have you seen Kodi lately? Wears a number 7 jersey, doesn't make him a halfback. In all seriousness that doesn't surprise me but really does it matter in what is a once off match that was never trying to be NRL standard from the get go? I mean how many people expect Steve Renouf out there to replicate his heroic try of the 1992 Grand Final? Not the shape he is in that is for sure. Doesn't mean you can't get enjoyment out of it and it's better then just getting there with nothing to enjoy while waiting for the main game to start.

Last edited:
Have you seen Kodi lately? Wears a number 7 jersey, doesn't make him a halfback. In all seriousness that doesn't surprise me but really does it matter in what is a once off match that was never trying to be NRL standard from the get go? I mean how many people expect Steve Renouf out there to replicate his heroic try of the 1992 Grand Final? Not the shape he is in that is for sure. Doesn't mean you can't get enjoyment out of it and it's better then just getting there with nothing to enjoy while waiting for the main game to start.
I’d expect nothing less from The Pearl!

Last edited:
Well with the Panthers win over the Warriors, we have a target: win by 31 or more and we'll leapfrog the Warriors, Roosters, and Sharks into 5th spot.

Seems a longshot but I'll back them to give it a crack.

Sorry but sharks n roosters will get 2 points for bye wont they? So we will only pass warriors

Well with the Panthers win over the Warriors, we have a target: win by 31 or more and we'll leapfrog the Warriors, Roosters, and Sharks into 5th spot.

Seems a longshot but I'll back them to give it a crack.

It's more than a long shot, it's impossible.

Sharks and Roosters have the bye, so they get 2 points each. The best we can do is 7th if we win by 31 or more.

It's more than a long shot, it's impossible.

Sharks and Roosters have the bye, so they get 2 points each. The best we can do is 7th if we win by 31 or more.
My bad, I thought that had already been taken into account when I looked at the table. Still, moving up to 7th wouldn't be bad, seems like we've been stuck at 8th for ages now - owing chiefly to our terrible F/A. Mind you, we play the Warriors next weekend...

My bad, I thought that had already been taken into account when I looked at the table. Still, moving up to 7th wouldn't be bad, seems like we've been stuck at 8th for ages now - owing chiefly to our terrible F/A. Mind you, we play the Warriors next weekend...

We'll have the chance to jump into 5th next week if we beat the Titans. But it's unlikely we will considering Roosters play the Titans.

Plus, we'll be playing the Warriors a week after they got flogged by an understrength team.

Thats been happening since Monday, i'd have got into trouble for saying it outright! Cant understand why they named him in the first place when they had no intention of playing him. Pretty shabby treatment of him imo really.

Thats been happening since Monday, i'd have got into trouble for saying it outright! Cant understand why they named him in the first place when they had no intention of playing him. Pretty shabby treatment of him imo really.
Was Wayne undecided? Or was Opacic never playing?

Did Su’A choose the Broncos over Queensland? I like him

Was Wayne undecided? Or was Opacic never playing?

Never playing. Which is why i think it was pretty shabby naming him in the first place. He would have had family and friends after tickets to watch him i'd guess and it would be pretty embarrassing. If Wayne wanted to play Staggs, he should have named Staggs from the start imo. Dont tend to bag Wayne, but on this occasion i think its pretty poor from him.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • MrRobot
  • Maroon4life
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.