[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

Riki, Croft and Isaako are not capable.

Kelly has to be ready next week or put a random there croft is done.

Gamble played really well though and this was probably his best game all our attack came from him.

can the Kev defenders explain why you have a half/centre pairing that let in 6 tries and you leave Arthurs on the bench?

We lost the second half 32 - 6.
My only thought here is that the issue was primarily Croft, he was causing the outside to have to come in or shooting out and not sticking causing gaping holes in the line. Croft was absolutely terrible today just behind Isaako for the worst on field.

Croft needs to go, he offers nothing.... zero !
Isaako and Niu were very ordinary also.
Seriously, i wonder what we work on during defensive drills ?
We look seriously lost when a team throws the ball wide against us.... no connection whatsoever.

2nd half of as some of our poorest for the last 2 seasons…and that’s saying something.

We played with 1 half…Gamble did all the ball playing and general kicking…Croft is very very underwhelming and borderline liability where we would just be better off with another running forward instead.

Image0 13

Riki, Croft and Isaako are not capable.

Kelly has to be ready next week or put a random there croft is done.

Gamble played really well though and this was probably his best game all our attack came from him.
If Kelly isn't ready I'd be starting the staggs experiment early with gamble at halfback. Coates in for isaako or Arthur's or even Isaiah tass in for farnworth with Bernie to the right wing. Coates on the bemch

can the Kev defenders explain why you have a half/centre pairing that let in 6 tries and you leave Arthurs on the bench?

We lost the second half 32 - 6.
Didn't take you long did it.. But..but I don't have a problem with Kevvie.
To predictable, maybe you should just stop watching and take up knitting.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wendall Taylor
  • theshed
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.