[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

How about when Croft put Riki into Luke brooks shoulder denying us the isaako try. Reynolds doesn’t do that. He’s just so situationally unaware.

The only positive out of this are the following players' (Croft, Isaako, Turpin, Niu) contracts expiration date. Hopefully Broncos aren't dumb enough to extend their contracts.

Croft has never really been the type of half we needed. Like a lot of our players, hes got no confidence and its effecting his decision making. As i said in the commentry thread though, pretty much our entire side defend as individuals. Kevvie should have had this fixed up by now really. You build the system and get the players to just know their responsibilities in it. We just dont do it, hence why yet again we have leaked points for fun.

The difference when Reynolds takes the controls next season...we wont know ourselves....we just have zero shape, little to no orginisation...

This is why i think Gamble can be the ball playing 13 we are after.

He plays eyes up and plays what he sees...and he generally causes havoc....but he isnt a organisor.

He can link the forwards with our halfs 1 off the ruck. If Staggs is supposed to be a running 6 he needs space...he cant be the guy dishing passes 1 out from the ruck.

Staggs needs runs under his belt.....but i dont really now if it makes any difference...

We have no on-field brains...

Gamble was doing all the halves work. Move Staggs to 6 and hook Croft.
No. Kelly. Don’t ruin that bloke until he has had a pre-season for him to mentally realise he will be shit

The difference when Reynolds takes the controls next season...we wont know ourselves....we just have zero shape, little to no orginisation...

He plays eyes up and plays what he sees...and he generally causes havoc....but he isnt a organisor.

He can link the forwards with our halfs 1 off the ruck. If Staggs is supposed to be a running 6 he needs space...he cant be the guy dishing passes 1 out from the ruck.

Staggs needs runs under his belt.....but i dont really now if it makes any difference...

Next season we need to limit the amount of low IQ individuals we have on the field at any one time. Recent signings have proven that we are trying to fix this issue.

The 3rd worst team in the comp put 30 points on us in the second half almost entirely down the left edge. Reynolds doesn’t fix that.

On a positive note, it was the Tiger's biggest margin of the season. Oh wait.

The 3rd worst team in the comp put 30 points on us in the second half almost entirely down the left edge. Reynolds doesn’t fix that.
Capewell in over Glenn, Arey in for Croft, and herbie out of the side does tho. Oates can go for Arthars/ Herbie/ whoever as well if Oates is still rubbish in defence.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Thelmus
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  • sooticus
  • mieko
  • Porthoz
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.