vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d honestly rest all the origin guys, that game was insane speed and quality. All of them are going to be so sore this morning. Cobbo I’d say out for the next two games are they are close together. Flegs obviously comes back in.

What's the word on Selwyn?

Is there a rule set down where he has to sit out a set number of days after being left motionless due to a concussion?
Wasn't selected in titans squad anyway. But regardless I'd rest him for the next game as well. The concussion protocols in the nrl are a guide. He's young, the knock out was HUGE, and pereria is an absolutely top class replacement, we don't lose much

Dissappointed for Selwyn he really looked up for the game last night.

His first involvement was on the first kick chase and he drove To'o backwards... then next tackle he's chasing hard out of dummy half to get Burton down... unfortunately half the forward pack had Burton lined up as well and he gets caught in the cross fire

He could've had a massive game last night if his initial intent and energy was anything go by

Corey Oates deserves two weeks off. Some of those carries out of our end were super human efforts. At times the blues hammered Corey with four forwards in the hope of spilling the ball and the big Gary boy took the punishing hits and continued to make yards.

I reckon his carries for the rest of the season will be more devastating as nothing will come close to what he faced last night. He certainly stood up for us last night.

His nullifying hit on Cam Murray was an added bonus. What a snoz that man has!

Corey Oates deserves two weeks off. Some of those carries out of our end were super human efforts. At times the blues hammered Corey with four forwards in the hope of spilling the ball and the big Gary boy took the punishing hits and continued to make yards.

I reckon his carries for the rest of the season will be more devastating as nothing will come close to what he faced last night. He certainly stood up for us last night.

His nullifying hit on Cam Murray was an added bonus. What a snoz that man has!
Nice side step towards the end of the game too, think that surprised everyone

If Selwyn had've been dropped, like I thought he should've been after Game 2, he'd be playing for us this weekend. He might have the talent, but he was too green this year.

Brawling over his unconscious body was the most sickening thing I've ever seen in Origin.

What's the word on Selwyn?

Is there a rule set down where he has to sit out a set number of days after being left motionless due to a concussion?
Reported as Grade 1 concussion, but it looked worse than that to me. He could be back next weekend.

If Selwyn had've been dropped, like I thought he should've been after Game 2, he'd be playing for us this weekend. He might have the talent, but he was too green this year.

Brawling over his unconscious body was the most sickening thing I've ever seen in Origin.
Was it Brett White who picked up an unconscious Steve Price by the front of his shirt and dropped him again?

Lasnight was up there, but not the worst.

Was it Brett White who picked up an unconscious Steve Price by the front of his shirt and dropped him again?

Rings a bell. I'm sure there's been worse. But he looked like such a kid out there. He really should not have been selected. The hype overtook the reality.

Other way around I think.

Rings a bell. I'm sure there's been worse. But he looked like such a kid out there. He really should not have been selected. The hype overtook the reality.

What an absolute ridiculous take on an accidental collision. He was great in game 1 and like many other debutants down in game 2. Came out firing in game 3 and got taken out accidentally in the line of fire and this was BECAUSE he was putting in. He didn't look like a kid at all smashing To'o on the first tackle. Did you think Nanai (who is younger) looked like a kid out there too despite bring one of our best players?

Some of your takes at times are just pure stupidity, kind of like any journalist in general.

Are you still drunk after the game?

There's time where a player with X amount of talent, even if green, needs to be thrown in to the deep end. He will be better for it and he had the right playing group and coaches around him.

I thought it was disgusting and pathetic by Luai. Even coming up through junior rankings a portion of that Penrith group have always been grubs. I hope he misses a spot on the ARL WC team.
Yep, he's a ****.

What an absolute ridiculous take on an accidental collision. He was great in game 1 and like many other debutants down in game 2. Came out firing in game 3 and got taken out accidentally in the line of fire and this was BECAUSE he was putting in. He didn't look like a kid at all smashing To'o on the first tackle. Did you think Nanai (who is younger) looked like a kid out there too despite bring one of our best players?

Some of your takes at times are just pure stupidity, kind of like any journalist in general.
He wasn't great in game 1. He was good enough. He had one of the worst Origin games of all time in Game 2 and look too inexperienced. His tackling technique needs work.

I didn't say he was "too young." I said he was "too green."

Your attempt at an insult is misdirected. Like this particular take. And your comprehension needs work. Consider a night class in remedial English.

Are you still drunk after the game?

There's time where a player with X amount of talent, even if green, needs to be thrown in to the deep end. He will be better for it and he had the right playing group and coaches around him.
He got thrown in the deep end and drowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• OzeMike
  • Santa
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • bazza
  • broncotville
  • Rowdy124
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ell.d33
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.