PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2023] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we rest one of Payne/Carrigan this week, same with Cobbo. It's a long season, and we have extremely capable backups. We need to be making sure our most important players are fit at the end of the season.

I hope we rest one of Payne/Carrigan this week, same with Cobbo. It's a long season, and we have extremely capable backups. We need to be making sure our most important players are fit at the end of the season.
We don’t have the luxury, we need to win and its no gimmie game, we will have to earn it. Looking at our draw and the ladder we are looking like last year, no certainties to make the 8 again. I could see us only winning 2 of our last 8, especially if we are without Walsh for a while.

Walsh is fucked, Fox released the full background video and Walsh is looking at the ref the entire time.

Walsh is fucked, Fox released the full background video and Walsh is looking at the ref the entire time.
Give him an extra week for lying like a bitch if so.

It's hindsight but having a 20 year old who is as good as he is with an ego to match playing a couple days after winning an origin series that he was a key player in this is bound to happen.

Had the series not been over after game two the effect wouldn't likely be the same but because it was the young players especially like Walsh need time off to mentally readjust to club footy which is still mid season.

Ah well, give him a rest. It probably wont matter anyway if the turds turn up like they did against the titans.

It will be interesting what the NRL considers a worse insult to be directed towards a ref.

Will it be "fucking ****" that Walsh said ... or "Fucking cheat" that earned Brandin Smith a week or two on the sideline last year.

This will be good info for the players to have, lol

It will be interesting what the NRL considers a worse insult to be directed towards a ref.

Will it be "fucking ****" that Walsh said ... or "Fucking cheat" that earned Brandin Smith a week or two on the sideline last year.

This will be good info for the players to have, lol
Calling a ref a cheat is a thousand times worse as it brings the hole administration into it.

Also that footage shows he said it pretty much at the same time as Fifita flicking his ear.

Is Fifi going to get suspended for making unncessary contact with the head area? Sub-concussive trauma is a big deal in contact sports, maybe Walsh was aware of that thus his emotional response!
Walsh should have dropped like Fifita
Football Soccer GIF

Yea he deserves to miss a week or 2 for that. Will hopefully be good for him too. Missing origin may also provide a reality check.

I think he was still hyped up from how that origin game ended. Was complaining and shouting at the ref the whole game.

Yea he deserves to miss a week or 2 for that. Will hopefully be good for him too. Missing origin may also provide a reality check.

I think he was still hyped up from how that origin game ended. Was complaining and shouting at the ref the whole game.
Lol at thinking it will only be a week or two... NSWRL have a bronco in their sights and sent him straight to the judiciary.

If they find him guilty they'll throw the book at him and give him like 6 or 7 weeks... to set an example

I’d also be questioning why the ref was laughing so often throughout the game. It was quite the unprofessional look from someone who has never looked like they’ve ever had control of a game of rugby league

Lol at thinking it will only be a week or two... NSWRL have a bronco in their sights and sent him straight to the judiciary.

If they find him guilty they'll throw the book at him and give him like 6 or 7 weeks... to set an example

I'm tipping 3 weeks. As we have the bye, that will be enough to make him miss origin 3.

I’d also be questioning why the ref was laughing so often throughout the game. It was quite the unprofessional look from someone who has never looked like they’ve ever had control of a game of rugby league

He was laughing because he knew even though his performance was incompetent at best ... there would be no accountability and he didn't have to worry about his job

They'll at least rub him out of origin.
It will do him good, he's been working up to this all year TBH, where are the coaching staff and senior players.
You think Bennett would put up with that type of ill discipline.
The guy needs some leadership but he has to be prepared to listen too, which may be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • broncsgoat
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.