PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2023] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lui gets to manhandle a sideline official out of the way without a suspension. Walsh might be ok but like most have said he needs his head deflated because it's clearly getting too big.

The
Walsh should have dropped like Fifita
Football Soccer GIF

I reckon more he should have used the touch of death like this bloke

Walsh is screwed really. He should just cop it on the chin. The new footage clearly shows he only had eyes for the ref.

Wonder who will get the QLD origin spot if he misses that as well.

Walsh is screwed really. He should just cop it on the chin. The new footage clearly shows he only had eyes for the ref.

Wonder who will get the QLD origin spot if he misses that as well.
AJ I'd imagine

AJ I'd imagine

That was my first thought as well tbh. Minimal disruption to the team that way. Could be interesting if Ponga backflips, comes in and plays a blinder in game 3 and we get the whitewash. Great for Queensland really to have the calibre of fullbacks we do at our disposal.

Lol of course Dolphins will have their 9 coming back against us...

Brisbane Broncos vs Dolphins 7.35pm AEST at The Gabba

Last week’s Broncos team
: 1. Reece Walsh 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Selwyn Cobbo 6. Ezra Mam 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Flegler 9. Billy Walters 10. Payne Haas 11. Brendan Piakura 12. Jordan Riki 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Tyson Smoothy 15. Corey Jensen 16. Kobe Hetherington 17. Martin Taupau

Team Tips: Reece Walsh has been referred straight to the judiciary and could be looking at a sideline stint, if he’s suspended Tristan Sailor is expected to play fullback following his stellar club debut earlier this month.

Last week’s Dolphins team: 1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Euan Aitken 4. Valynce Te Whare 5. Brayden Mcgrady 6. Kodi Nikorima 19. Sean O’Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 7. Isaiya Katoa 10. Herman Ese’ese 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Ray Stone 14. Josh Kerr 15. Mark Nicholls 16. Connelly Lemuelu 18. Harrison Graham. 18th man: 17. Max Plath

Team Tips: The NRL’s newest side will be boosted by the return of hooker Jeremy Marshall-King (shoulder). Sean O’Sullivan will start at halfback with Isaiya Katoa or Kodi Nikorima to move to the bench, meaning Harrison Graham drops out of the side. Anthony Milford and Jarrod Wallace are one week away from returning from suspensions.

More than likely AJ, I doubt Billy would bother asking Ponga to back flip.
Less likely possibilty Dearden at 6 with Munster to 1 but I'd love to see AJ get another go.

TBH I'm not that sad if Walsh gets a break. Sailor played well on his debut and I'd be interested in how the team plays with a less frantic fullback.

The footage doesn't look good for Walsh as he's got eyes on the ref the whole time but the swearing is aimed at Fifita.. he pretty much says it just after he's flicked on the ear or whatever he did. He doesnt sound angry talking to the ref til that point he gets slapped fires up then is calmer again towards the ref.
Didnt Walsh and Fifita have a argument preseason in a club, Fifita would know how to wind Reece up and he's done exactly that.

The footage doesn't look good for Walsh as he's got eyes on the ref the whole time but the swearing is aimed at Fifita.. he pretty much says it just after he's flicked on the ear or whatever he did. He doesnt sound angry talking to the ref til that point he gets slapped fires up then is calmer again towards the ref.
Didnt Walsh and Fifita have a argument preseason in a club, Fifita would know how to wind Reece up and he's done exactly that.
If we make a grand final opposition players will make Reece a target with shit talk. Fifita is doing us a favour exposing it now so he can hopefully grow up and learn when to ignore.

Very tough to prove, I think Butler might be called by the MRC and asked directly.

I think that stemmed from Walsh's arguing with him directly and constantly - which needs to be addressed internally for sure. He was JT&Gallen-esque today!

I agree with you. Butler would have sent him for sure.
Completely agree. If I was Butler and I thought he swore at me?! Stop the game, call Reyno and Walsh over, explain what I heard and SEND HIM THE **** OFF. You can’t question the integrity or swear at a ref. So as far as I’m concerned, Butler is either a spineless cuck or he wasn’t a 💯 sure it was aimed at him. In which case, how can you suspend him?!

could i suggest the club get them all on babbel in the off season to learn another language then go nuts at the rohadt cigány
Unless the ref speaks Hungo?!
Then calling him a “dirty gypsie” would also classify as a no no 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • Stix
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • phoenix
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.