PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2023] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Riki situation is a strange one.

He gave no indication of any injury during the post-game interview. Talking about being excited for the Dolphins match and didn't show any sign of being in pain or anything like that.

I'm not familiar with Lisfranc fractures so could be reading into it wrong.
He limped off the field with the medical staff. He was stuffed.

So they're saying Riki could be out for the season ... who do we partner Piakura with in the backrow
I think it will be Flegler. He played there for a bit during a game just before origin game 1 if I'm not mistaken.

Capes is out till about round 20.

I so like the idea of trying Kobe on the edge. I think he could do a job there.
**** forgot about that, well this is not the best.

I wouldn't normally defend this kind of stuff because I know how hard it is to get referees in the game and copping abuse from players is shitehouse but I don't think he was actually aiming it at butler. I think he is looking at carrigan and he is flustered and just let's fly and I know that myself I have used that particular phrase. Colourful way of telling somebody to shut up.

You can see how 4 or 5 blokes from the broncs are looking at him though that he is an emotional character and it's not a one off. Might be good to have a week off and be sat down and told to pull his head in. Success might be getting to him.

we're massive favourites for this game.

Broncos $1.20 Dolphins $4.60

Dolphins have conceded over 100 points in the past few games so it's no surprise we're favourites.

Bennett will have them up for this game, but if we're fair dinkum, we win and we win well. We'll find out what kind of attitude the side is going to have this week.

Yeah but C Smith & Thurston use to question every call, and eventually the refs would relent and start to throw the calls their way. For some reason it doesn't work out the same way for us, almost like the refs treat players & teams differently...

One thing for a mature Captain to question the Ref .
Another for a 20 year old who isn`t the Captain . JT had a similar whining tone . And I can remember a lot of calls going against the Cowboys .

I still don`t think whining will get the Ref to change their mind in these days with the Bungler . Not just the on field Ref you need to wear down anymore ...

Season 3 Reaction GIF by Outlander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Nerd
  • whykickamoocow
  • TimWhatley
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • Pablo
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manifesto
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.