PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2023] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

doesn't help with the bleeping. Fifi runs straight to Walsh to niggle and when Walsh swears it is exactly when Fifi touches Walsh's head. He's looking at the ref but his eyes may have been on Fifi's hand, or whatever. Walsh even points after towards Fifita and then immediately realises the ref may have thought that was at him and goes to apologise and explain. Fox probably know all this, but show the whole thing like this because it makes a bad situation look even worse. They would be loving it.

What's Walsh saying after the "F U C"? Sounds like he's pleading "I was talking to Payne, I was talking to Payne". He looks like he's looking at the ref (and he starts the sentence before Fifita clips him, so he's not talking to David), but right next to / behind the ref at that point is Haas. So maybe that's the "player" he directed it at. Maybe Haas told him straight that he fucked up and to cop it, and Walsh snapped back. I guess we'll see.

I watched it another 50 times and maybe he does say "I was talking to Dave". But I don't think he was. If he was, and the sound is indeed in sync, then he starts the expletives before Fifita touches him.

This game is more season defining then any game we have had....

We knew this was coming. The media, the pressure, the egos, the nrl... it's how we respond that matters... is this 2022, or are we truly a new team....

I watched it another 50 times and maybe he does say "I was talking to Dave". But I don't think he was. If he was, and the sound is indeed in sync, then he starts the expletives before Fifita touches him.
Do you think Fifita wasn't chirping at him before heading over to niggle him further... he can start the talk and Walsh can be firing back at him for that.

I would think Reece is trying to plead his case to the ref regarding the obstruction, which he had been doing most of the game whenever a call went against him... and he has Fifita chirping away at him so he tells him to **** off ****.

Ref has marched him 10m for the constant nagging about decisions... and indicates that to the ref that if he goes again he's in the bin.

I'm no medical expert but Riki was at the leagues club chatting with fans for some time yesterday afternoon. You'd expect if it was a serious lisfranc injury he have been sent home and not on his feet?

Lmao oh fmd

The journos are on 360 in one breath saying Walsh should be suspended for 3 weeks, and in the very next moment Brent Read is plugging his article defending Jerome Luai's conduct...

That'll do me.

I wouldn’t be unhappy if he got two though. Miss the Dolphins and Origin. Might wake him up a bit.

So they're saying Riki could be out for the season ... who do we partner Piakura with in the backrow

So they're saying Riki could be out for the season ... who do we partner Piakura with in the backrow
Capewell for now(he can play both sides but keep Piakura in his best side), but I think we should try put Kobe there to rotate with him, he is a smaller Middle I think he could do a job there.

we are lacking backrow depth so I think this what we should try first before bringing in new faces if need be.

What's Walsh saying after the "F U C"? Sounds like he's pleading "I was talking to Payne, I was talking to Payne". He looks like he's looking at the ref (and he starts the sentence before Fifita clips him, so he's not talking to David), but right next to / behind the ref at that point is Haas. So maybe that's the "player" he directed it at. Maybe Haas told him straight that he fucked up and to cop it, and Walsh snapped back. I guess we'll see.
On 360 they had it subtitled that he claimed he was talking to Patty lol

WHAT!?! That's a huge loss for us. He's been having a great year.

I'm no medical expert but Riki was at the leagues club chatting with fans for some time yesterday afternoon. You'd expect if it was a serious lisfranc injury he have been sent home and not on his feet?
Lisfranc fractures are a strange one. People can POSSIBLY walk on them and not feel much at all, but as soon as the impact is increased (eg running) the pain goes up 10x bcos of the position of it. Having said that, if there was a suspicion that it was there you would think the club would put him in a moonboot and not having doing functions post game lol perhaps they figured that out after that?
It's a shit one bcos it could effect his speed long term or cause recurring pain if not treated well. The good thing for us is they are often misdiagnosed originally.

Who is they?

News Corp (Code Sports / Courier Mail)

Capewell for now(he can play both sides but keep Piakura in his best side), but I think we should try put Kobe there to rotate with him, he is a smaller Middle I think he could do a job there.

we are lacking backrow depth so I think this what we should try first before bringing in new faces if need be.

Capes is out till about round 20.

I so like the idea of trying Kobe on the edge. I think he could do a job there.

News Corp (Code Sports / Courier Mail)

Capes is out till about round 20.

I so like the idea of trying Kobe on the edge. I think he could do a job there.
Let's hope he can cope. Protecting Reynolds against Kaufusi/TeWhare will be a massive task.

The Riki situation is a strange one.

He gave no indication of any injury during the post-game interview. Talking about being excited for the Dolphins match and didn't show any sign of being in pain or anything like that.

I'm not familiar with Lisfranc fractures so could be reading into it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • Shane Tronc
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • Dexter
  • Stix
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.