PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2023] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so we might have no Walsh or Cobbo and definitely no Capes, Flegs or Riki. We're in trouble.

I guess the side will look something like this:

1. Sailor
2. Oates
3. Mariner
4. Farnworth
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Staggs
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Willison

Yep, we're in trouble.

Wow so we might have no Walsh or Cobbo and definitely no Capes, Flegs or Riki. We're in trouble.

1. Sailor
2. Oates
3. Mariner
4. Farnworth
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Staggs
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Willison

Yep, we're in trouble.
I think Kevvie will just chuck Palasia at second row rather than shuffling starting players out of position.

With Riki out for an extended period now we need to look at options to cover edge through to the end of the year.

Maybe they bring someone like Frei into the team...

I would like to see Kobe build second row into his game though. If he can cover second row then he becomes a valuable option on the bench every game with his versatility to cover prop, lock and hopefully edge forward... and can basically play all of those roles for a full 80mins if required. He basically becomes our version of Reuben Cotter.

He's got good footwork and is a great tackler... you could potentially have a new Tunza out there protecting on the edge.

1. Sailor
2. Oates
3. Mariner
4. Farnworth
5. Arthars
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Staggs
13. Carrigan

14. Smoothy
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Willison

Yep, we're in trouble.
We'll be fine. If we can beat the Warriors without our origin players (in NZ and off the bye), we can beat the Dolphins.

We really just need Reynolds to have a great game, and take control (which may be easier without Walsh there).

After this it's another bye, so there should be no excuses for not going all out. I'm also sure Kevvie will have them fired up after last week.

I think Kevvie will just chuck Palasia at second row rather than shuffling starting players out of position.

With Riki out for an extended period now we need to look at options to cover edge through to the end of the year.

Maybe they bring someone like Frei into the team...

I would like to see Kobe build second row into his game though. If he can cover second row then he becomes a valuable option on the bench every game with his versatility to cover prop, lock and hopefully edge forward... and can basically play all of those roles for a full 80mins if required. He basically becomes our version of Reuben Cotter.

He's got good footwork and is a great tackler... you could potentially have a new Tunza out there protecting on the edge.

**** I hope not

Palasia is a starting middle forward and nothing else (because he sucks off the bench too)

Kobe in for Riki.

Jensen back in the starting side for Flegler. Willison and Palasia on the bench.

It's not the end of the world. It's not like we're losing Patty and Haas.

Flegler out too. We are fucked

And you're clearly loving that fact, which is why you've been around so much this week.

After we kick the shit out of The ... you'll go back into hiding until the next time things look bad for us (or you think they look bad for us)

I'm actually thinking Brendan frei might be an outside chance to get rikis spot if his form has been OK in qld cup (?).

He's been in the extended squad a few times now...

And you're clearly loving that fact, which is why you've been around so much this week.

After we kick the shit out of The ... you'll go back into hiding until the next time things look bad for us (or you think they look bad for us)
Get off it Foordy. Sick of your dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • whykickamoocow
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • theshed
  • porouian
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • TimWhatley
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Nerd
  • Sproj
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.