PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2023] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better now than round 27
Yeah but now that you have said it lol.

Last round against the Melbourne *****, can see them injuring a player or a suspension from that.

I didn't see the 360 take on the Walsh incident but the words he used were alot different to first reported.

He literally said "F**k me, *unt"

To anyone who doesn't understand how people use that in context it would have been aimed at himself.

It's confusing that he would say it's aimed at another player though.

Gagai literally said the exact same thing a few weeks ago and while the ref gave him a dissent penalty, he didn't get any suspension.

I thought it was stupid at the time they even got a penalty against them(they had the ball and it changed the game), just because the ref doesn't understand the context of how people say that.

I didn't see the 360 take on the Walsh incident but the words he used were alot different to first reported.

To anyone who doesn't understand how people use that in context it would have been aimed at himself.

"**** me, ****. Whose side are you on?"
"**** me, ****. Which one of us is the fullback, and which one is the forward?"
"**** me, ****. Which end of the field would you rather be in right now?"

If our guys put their tails between their legs again and the season falls in a heap because of what’s happened over the last couple of days, this playing group should be shipped off to West Wyalong.. on the adversity scale, this barely registers

We wont lose. I dont think its even possible for us to lose this game tbh.

I think BHQ is still scarred from last year's fall from grace (and fair enough too), so everyone is just being pessimistic to avoid potential disappointment.

Once we beat the Dolphins, we have a bye and then the Bulldogs (so guaranteed points and a top 8 finish). These injuries will be a blessing in disguise, with fresh players coming back in time for finals (while the rookies get some early experience to help us go back to back next year).
I'm scarred from the last 15yr or so... and then we had 2015 which gave me a glimmer of hope... only for it to be dashed.

Gagai literally said the exact same thing a few weeks ago and while the ref gave him a dissent penalty, he didn't get any suspension.

I thought it was stupid at the time they even got a penalty against them(they had the ball and it changed the game), just because the ref doesn't understand the context of how people say that.

His defence is now based on him saying he was abusing Patty now. Originally, according to Arey, it was a player from another team. Too many stories going around now that are differing.

I'd ban him for abusing Patty. Little ****.

We wont lose. I dont think its even possible for us to lose this game tbh.
Emotion Reaction GIF

Because it was aimed at carrigan. I understand what you are getting at. Dont think it was at himself in this situation.

I use the term myself. Learnt it listening to my old man going of his head about something going wrong mechanically usually 😆😆

Injured, been out for five weeks.
Damn, he was where my head went to as a Riki fill-in.
What about Tyler coburn? You had him slated as a potential hidden gem in the preseason, is he playing well and able to be called up?
Does anyone know what happened to shalom o’ofou? He looked the goods in the trials and seems to have vanished. Haven’t seen him in any qcup team lists.
Kobe is one of my favourite players, but can he play on the edge as competently as he does in the middle? Staggs a Smokey, and would love to get mariner or hoeter more game time too as a result.

I thought he said **** off **** to Patty or Fifita

Like they were coming in to say something to him, but Walsh was just well beyond raging at that point, where the context was like "**** off Patty I dont want to hear it".

If the NRL 360 subtitles are correct and he said "F**k me, *unt" rather than: "F**k you mean, *unt"

I think he can get off completely if his lawyer is smart enough to bring up Gagai saying the exact same thing in the 1st penrith game earlier in the year.

Go to 1:02.

If our guys put their tails between their legs again and the season falls in a heap because of what’s happened over the last couple of days, this playing group should be shipped off to West Wyalong.. on the adversity scale, this barely registers

As someone who has been through West Wyalong a few times (on the way to Hillston), never did I ever think I would see it mentioned on BHQ. 😅

There is an offical stance on Ben Hunt on the Broncos website from DD.

"Ben is contracted to the Dragons and we respect that and we move on.

"We are really happy with the squad we have here at the Broncos.

"They've been doing a great job and our focus as a club is solely on this week's battle against Redcliffe at the Gabba.

It’s not the part about Hunt, who cares. It’s the part about Redcliffe 😂
He knows they want to be called The. He realises it’s fucken stupid and purposely called them Redcliffe 😂😂😂

If the NRL 360 subtitles are correct and he said "F**k me, *unt" rather than: "F**k you mean, *unt"

I think he can get off completely if his lawyer is smart enough to bring up Gagai saying the exact same thing in the 1st penrith game earlier in the year.

Go to 1:02.

They've gone with the big gun for this one ... bringing in Nick Ghabar to defend Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.