PRE-GAME [Round 18, 2023] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023 06 27 at 16 02 12 NRL Team Lists Round 18

Willison as a second rower, kind of forgot he can play there, not sure if he will be good at it but it's good that he gets more first grade regardless.

Really think Cobbo should have been dropped for a spell/rest. Otherwise it's probably as good as it could be.

I get the sense that forward pack will change.

Kevvie has only found out today that Fleg and Riki are both out.... so it looks like he's grabbed Sunday's team sheet and put the two replacement players on there until he figures out who's playing where.

Cant see Palasia and Willison starting over Jensen... so would expect a change there.

Whether Palasia starts on the edge or someone else is the next decision

Pretty much what I expected. Keenan either starts or he's out entirely. Hopefully Willison will hold up that edge or at least Kobe gets rotated in there early.

I get the sense that forward pack will change.

Kevvie has only found out today that Fleg and Riki are both out.... so it looks like he's has grabbed Sunday's team sheet and put the two replacement players on there until he figures out who's playing where.

Cant see Palasia and Willison starting over Jensen... so would expect a change there.

Whether Palasia starts on the edge or someone else is the next decision
Palasia has started over Jensen before already.

I would have preffered Kobe to start at 12 but it is what it is.

I think Willison could do a pretty damn good job on the edge so I don't think we're going to suffer much losing Riki.

just need herbie and staggs to work hard on the edges with them

You dramatically underestimate the work Riki has been doing this year in defence especially on our kick chases. He leads the line in that regards.

A lot of fans don't take any notice of that sort of thing.

Walsh case live blog:

The case will be heard by judiciary chairman Justice Geoffrey Bellew and panel members Tony Puletua, the former Panthers forward, and former referee Sean Hampstead. Walsh is being represented by Sydney lawyer Nick Ghabar.​

Tesi is back on the wing for The

The panel hearing Walsh's case is:

Justice Geoffrey Bellew and panel members Tony Puletua, the former Panthers forward, and former referee Sean Hampstead.

The panel hearing Walsh's case is:

Justice Geoffrey Bellew and panel members Tony Puletua, the former Panthers forward, and former referee Sean Hampstead.

There is always one of McCallum, Hampstead, Simpkins then players, Lindner, Puletua and Hagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Sproj
  • marw
  • kwomo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.