PRE-GAME Round 18 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Wouldn't it be something if we pulled a cowboys and got in the 8 against the odds.
I will be backing the boys to do just that. Especially if they keep the same mindset they have over the last couple of weeks.

But this team needs both Turps and Seggy in the side. For me they both bring an attitude that seems to bring the boys together.

Isaako to center pushing Herbie to the wing and Coates back to cup. Coates's is a great prospect but put him back now after a win , needs some time in cup.

Seibold said that if Coates and Farnworth performed well against the Sharks then they will continue to be picked in the first grade squad so Isaako playing centre is unlikely.

Sorry if I have missed a previous post but is Dearden back this round?

If we're looking for a centre other than Coates or Farnworth, Perese has been killing it in QLD cup the past month. Scored 3 tries, produced 4 try assists and has been very hard to bring down. Has been shrugging off defenders like they're nothing and has made plenty of metres and tackle breaks for a centre.

If we're looking for a centre other than Coates or Farnworth, Perese has been killing it in QLD cup the past month. Scored 3 tries, produced 4 try assists and has been very hard to bring down. Has been shrugging off defenders like they're nothing and has made plenty of metres and tackle breaks for a centre.

How’s his defence?

How’s his defence?

Defensively, overall he's been good. In the past month he's made 47 tackles and only missed 7.

I don't think he would be a bad option. His form has been good and I think he deserves a shot.

Did Seibold sign Perese, or was it Bennett?

Fun fact: Ponga, Su'a, Perese and Brodie Croft played together at Churchie: First XV 2014. Pretty decent side.

Last edited:
It would be interesting where he is sitting on seibs' KPIs.

How are his defensive reads working out? In attack, he looks to be deceptively strong, a bit like staggs.

that link appears broken.

but while he may have talked to the club in July last year, he never actually signed ... for all we know, Bennett decided to pass on him.

IIRC, he had a train and trial deal during the pre-season when he won a contract. that contract would have been on Seibs request.

the defection actually happened in December, when seibs was head coach

Last edited:

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • something
  • Wolfie
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Xzei
  • broncoscope
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • pennywisealfie
  • jd87
  • Old Mate
  • HarryAllan7
  • Tmac
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hurrijo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.