Round 18 - Broncos vs. Sharks - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Maranta, please do not fucking play next week.

Yeah guys Kahu is fucked, he couldn't even pass that ball out of dummy half because of his hand, he's re-broken it

OH FFS Hala!!!

And NSW picked Maloney hahahahaha

get tasi back out there griffin you muppet. **** this is turning into an absolute joke

I think one of the commentators said he dislocated one of his fingers earlier.

Hala is playing with one arm, get him off Griffin!

If Maranta plays next week then there will be no doubt Hook cannot evaluate form...

hard to believe sometimes that this is actually the Brisbane Broncos I'm watching ..... we are turr'ble ....

And you know what, I've stayed off this boat but **** you Norman. Drop the useless dickhead next week, I don't even give a **** who plays instead of him anymore.

Note to Peter Wallace, that is why you should put up torpedoes, and stop being a pussy.

fucking drop this useless prick! one side it's maranta tripping over an ant and the other is norman butter fingers

OK, so season officially over. Now please get rid of Norman, Maranta and at least one of Prince/Lollace.

Can someone go kill corey normal now. I wonder if he's match fixing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • HVbronco
  • MrMoore
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • leon.bott
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mark H
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.