Round 18 Discussion

Are you really that dumb?? In finals a draw isn't suffice

Wasn't referring to a draw. they could only score 2 trys, defense from Dragons was solid. So i dont see how Broncos could've won that game by a try.

There is just no sense in extra time during the season. None. so ditch it.

As for finals, 10mins each way extra time. If scores still locked after that 20 mins, golden point until there's a result.

Wasn't referring to a draw. they could only score 2 trys, defense from Dragons was solid. So i dont see how Broncos could've won that game by a try.

Seeing as the Dragons were awarded a try that shouldn't have been awarded, we should have won by a try.

If they're going to keep golden point I'd prefer they don't just stop the game after a field goal is kicked. Play the full period of 5 - 10 minutes. There have been occasions where teams have been able to drag themselves back to even ground at full time only to lose in golden point without even touching the ball. That's not on IMO. Despite tonight's efforts it's too easy to just kick a field goal. If they score a try or get a penalty goal then fair enough, end it there, but not on a field goal.

That said, I'd just prefer a draw in regular season.

They only changed it to golden point, when QLD retained the shield in 2002.

Hahahahaha i enjoyed that golden point so much. Not because of the quality of football, because it was shocking, but because it came down to the NSW's halves pathetically trying to kick field goals for 10 minutes haha. 10 missed field goals there were, most of them from the blues 6 & 7. Good stuff fellas hahahahaha

I'd prefer to NOT have extra time, and just award both sides a point.

To me, it's not fair that a team can play 90 minutes and come away with nothing.

If neither side can win it in the allotted time .... they should share the spoils.

That was the first drawn game i've seen for a while. Had a great tipping week the Storm game was the only incorrect tip.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.