Round 18 Discussion

I really hope Izzy comes back to the Broncos.

Apparently Matthew Johns reckons it'll be to the Eels or Bulldogs.

Can't imagine he'd know too much though.

Lets not forget the EELS signed Hopoate jr on a massive deal for 2014

Apparently Matthew Johns reckons it'll be to the Eels or Bulldogs.

Can't imagine he'd know too much though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bulldogs signed him. Along with Luke Lewis and Cameron Smith for next year.

Wouldn't mind Folau back, but a bidding war causing us to lose too many youngsters wouldn't be a good idea.

Luke Lewis is seeking a release from Penrith. Gussy was supposed to return the Panthers to the top of the mountain yet they are still at the foot and have gone down further since he has arrived.

Couple of changes heading into the game tonight.

Sharks will be missing Gallen, J. Smith, Gordon, Best.

While Roosters will be missing Anasta.

Actually hope the Chooks win, Sharks got on my bad side last week.

Gallop's reaction to Tuqiri still s**ts me.

'Rugby League will find another Tuqiri'.

That's all well and good but will the Broncos or Queensland? We went from Sailor & Tuqiri to bloody Kelly & Frawley.

And then when Johns and Gasnier do the same thing they buckle and give them third party deals...

It's nothing new, you go back to the Superleague wars, the ARL concentrated on making sure their nsw teams got the focus on retaining their key players or recruiting players from the superleague clubs to these clubs, the others they completely ignored.

Couple of changes heading into the game tonight.

Sharks will be missing Gallen, J. Smith, Gordon, Best.

While Roosters will be missing Anasta.

Actually hope the Chooks win, Sharks got on my bad side last week.

Thank you.

Roosters are shit. Beats me how they can't buy a few decent forwards.

Because they'd rather develop some youngsters for once.

Hope it pays off.

They've bought exceptionally well IMO. Maloney is a great partner for Pearce and say what you like about SBW, but he and SKD are going to be absolutely dynamic down that right edge.

They've bought exceptionally well IMO. Maloney is a great partner for Pearce and say what you like about SBW, but he and SKD are going to be absolutely dynamic down that right edge.

Sbw is playing for one year. It's a monumentally shit signing for every reason.

Hmm really?

I don't know I reckon Warea-Hargreaves, Friend, Kennedy, Aubusson, Cordner, Tasi, Evans look alright and the likes of Guerra, Symonds, Arona etc. aren't bad prospects.

Problem is they're all developing at the same time.

Prepare to eat your words big boy, he'll be one of the best backrowers next year.

It's still only for 1 year. Would you really play a guy $800000 a year for 1 year?? It's stupidity. He will play well as always but still I'd be disgusted if the broncos made that signing

It's still only for 1 year. Would you really play a guy $800000 a year for 1 year?? It's stupidity. He will play well as always but still I'd be disgusted if the broncos made that signing

Has he said he will leave at the end of 2013 though?

And besides, if you think the Roosters young pack is short on talent, isn't it a good idea to pay money to get a good forward in?

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.